Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

I think we are actually meant to be getting a break weather-wise so fingers crossed it stays dry for you!
I've lived in Scotland all my life and had to look up where Faskally is just now haha. xx

Crazy isn't it. I tried looking it up on a map too, but my map didn't even list it! Apparently it's near Pitlochery :)

Done my exercises again today :) hope i'm on a roll here!

photos! i avoid them like the plague! But if my OH has anything to do with it (as he is the one with the camera) then I'll struggle to avoid them! Got a day of home-schooling planned. My wee boy is excluded (for the 9th time this school year now!), and school has sent no work. I'm not letting him just have a day off, so lessons are commencing in 2 minutes!

photos! i avoid them like the plague! But if my OH has anything to do with it (as he is the one with the camera) then I'll struggle to avoid them! Got a day of home-schooling planned. My wee boy is excluded (for the 9th time this school year now!), and school has sent no work. I'm not letting him just have a day off, so lessons are commencing in 2 minutes!
I'm the same, photos are fine so long as i'm not in them. I'll love seeing photos of the area and your family and even if you managed to dodge out of them. Hope lessons go well. So wrong that the school have excluded him again and just left you to get on with it. Hope you can get it sorted somehow. :D

Jeeso, between you and Cas with schools I'm wondering what I am letting myself in for becoming a teacher haha. They should definitely be keeping you in the know and sending work home!!

work was eventually sent for 10:30, and was almost finished by lunchtime! I thought school was 6 hours a day, not under 2! but managed to find plenty of other work to do. Having a break for lunch, and need to do some chores!

work was eventually sent for 10:30, and was almost finished by lunchtime! I thought school was 6 hours a day, not under 2! but managed to find plenty of other work to do. Having a break for lunch, and need to do some chores!
If that's all they are putting into a day do you think that might be part of the problem is your boy bored and not challenged by the work. I know 1:1 tuition will be a bit quicker but not a third of the planned time. Hope lunch was good and the chores are completed. :D

i think that is exactly the problem! today we've done multiplication, division, addition, and I've taught him long division. Then we've done reading, comprehension, various punctuation activities, learnt about magnets and teeth, and still had time for colouring in. My daughter on the other hand went to school, wrote in her diary, and did some painting and that was it for the day! sometimes I think I'd be better off teaching them myself -after all I've pretty much taught them everything myself anyway, it's just revision in effect at school! Rant over!

Not quite sure how, but managed to do my day's exercises. Moved on to level 2 to see if I could manage it, and I could, but I ache. Think I'll be stuck at level 2 for a while!

I think I am definitely going to be on Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred for longer than the allocated 10 days - I am still struggling and only have 4 days left!!

I think I'll stick to my Y plan. Am doing 2 12 mins blocks per day.

back from my weekend away. had good weather :), and the kids had a fab time. Thinking we may even go again next year. Now catching up with chores. Feel as though I've come back 5lbs heavier, but will wait til Friday to find out. Missed WI last week with packing up, running around here and there etc. Needing to get back to normal (whatever that is!) again. :)

Good to hear you all enjoyed yourselves! And never worry about the weigh in - so long as you are back on it I'm sure you'll be grand :) x

tbh i'm not really doing well at the mo. my heart's just not in it. don't know if that's just cos of nerves for my exams in 11 & 12 days, but just can't seem to get started again. need a jolly good hiding!

Aww, exams make my comfort eating rocket :(. Not too long til they are over with for you though so just try and do your best food-wise.

yup. comfort eating sounds about right. so at the weekend instead of cramming like a good student, i was skiving instead! we all had a trip to the great central railway in Leicestershire & the kids met the moshi monsters (please ask me nothing on this subject as I'm still clueless!), so i was up at 4am on saturday morning (this time should not be allowed to exist!) and didn't get back til 10pm! knackered is the understatement of the year! giving myself a good hiding, and going to cram. maybe i'll even sit in the garden, so if i get tempted to eat I have to walk further! :rolleyes:

Back