Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Got phoned a little while ago with results, and all is normal! :D

Oh I remember those Glucose tolerance tests with my girls (there is a history going way back of diabetes in my family, so they were inevitable and both my girls have had them to, with all their pregnancies), flat Lucozade lol, I hate Lucozade at the best of times let alone flat lol
Glad all results have come back clear :woohoo:
I have the same problem with blood tests, they can never get blood, usually end up having it taken from my wrists but have had it taken from my leg before now and I have blood tests regularly, every 3 to 4 weeks cos of the tablets I am on ...I can sympathise with your pain, soreness and frustration xx
Glad pregnancy is going well, you are one clever girl, what with all this studying, how on earth do you cope, you'r amazing ...but good for you sweetie !!!
Take care hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily. Feeling like superwoman today, lol. Cooking lessons for homeschool this morning, so we've been making cheesecake and trifle, since it's also my OH's birthday! Somehow managing to stay on top of everything, but very exhausted!

I agree with Patsy, you don't have an extra set of hands that we don't know about do you? :giggle:...hope you're hubby had a fab day, how could he not with a wonderful wife like you xxx:bighug:xxx

:birthday: for your hubby xx

Thank you both. He had a lovely day. Very glad it's almost the weekend now though - hopefully a chance to relax a little! :)

I hope you find time to relax too hun, but I doubt it you're a mum lol
Glad hubby had a fab day
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get thoroughly spoiled on Sunday xxx:hug99:xxx

hello again! been another busy week! had another scan on Friday, and am showing a week ahead of where I should be. also had whooping cough vaccine, and have had a sore arm ever since. then out for the day on Saturday, mother-in-law here for roast dinner on Sunday. tried to rest a bit on Monday, and then yesterday was non-stop! Had medical appointments for both kids, then before I could even get through my own front door the family support worker arrived - 15 minutes early! No-one ever turns up early! And I can't say I was best pleased cos I would have liked a chance to go to the loo at least first!! Then once she'd gone, we got lunch, then it was straight out to try to get the kids prescriptions (not enough time earlier), then off to the library. By the time we were home, it was time to cook dinner, then off to collect a parcel before they closed, then aquanatal! No wonder I'm exhausted today!! Otherwise doing fine, but glad it's the holidays! :) Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

This week is going so quickly. Can't believe it's Thursday tomorrow already! Got a visit from my health visitor tomorrow, and expecting a delivery too, so best get some sleep soon before I'm too tired to cope with it all. Hopefully a more relaxed day on Friday!

Had a nice day yesterday - finally able to enjoy some sunshine! I was starting to think the sun had forgotten about Scotland! :) Had my health visitor visit yesterday, which went fine as well, and kids were in good fettle all day! They were even able to get some exercise at the play park with the village kids :) Today we're going to mum-in-laws, and going to cut her grass and do a few other bits and bobs, but otherwise hopefully a relaxed weekend on the cards!

Glad all went well at your scan, I'm exhausted just reading about your busy days, hope you do have a nice relaxed weekend hun, you sound like you definitely need it xxx:hug99:xxx

yes, plenty of rest! unfortunately that means tons of chores today though! Been to maternity unit this morning for routine check-up - very quick today! now enjoying sunshine and ice cream!

Hello, thought I'd pop on and say I've not fallen off the face of the earth! Been very busy lately, but have managed to complete all my OU assignments for this year, so just got my exams in 3 weeks time! I am going to request home examinations though, as I don't really feel up to going. Can't believe I've only got 5 weeks left til due date now! Seems so close now! Nearly ready now, just got the last couple of odds and ends to sort out. Hope everyone else is doing well :)

I have made a decision today to postpone my exams until September. I'm getting very nervous about travelling so far to get to them, and my scans and measurements are ahead of where they should be by over a week. In addition, I've never yet made it to a due date, so I felt it wise to not go. I tried to get a home exam, but it's too late to apply for that now, although I can have a home exam in September, which will entitle me to an hour's break for breastfeeding. I can't believe it's just 5 weeks left to go now until my new arrival, and then I must get back on track with slimming world! :) I can't wait to be able to get out walking again, without backache, and hopefully enjoy some summer sunshine.

Back