starting again from............ now!!!!!!!!!!

porky78

well bloody easter messed it all up!! my parents came over for late lunch. I made lasagne and jacket potato (done in the oven)with salad and garlic bread finished off with large slice of chocolate gateaux and double cream drizzled over the top - whoops!!!

feel like poo today! back on it today. been trying to persuade my husband to pay for me to do lighter life seeing as my friend has lost an amazing 5 and half stone since december 08!!! so proud of her! but he refuses. its so expensive (66 quid)!!! thinking about it now i don't think i can go without any sort of food for so long!!

please guys help i need ALOT of support, encouragement and inspiration in order for me to succeed or at least stick to this diet as it works, but things keep popping up and throws me off track!!

NEED SOME HELP - PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Morning Porky, you can do this!!! Draw a line under yesterday, don't worry about it at all. Start a fresh from today, when i do this which i do often :D. I tell myself that this is the first day of my diet, not the day i go back to it after i fell of the wagon.

I know how you feel about LL coz i really wanted to do cd and every time i fall off the wagon its my answer but like you said it would be hard to have no food and those diets require you to be able to stick to that or they don't work. and again for me i just cant warrant spending that much money when sf does work if you stick to it.

We are all here for u porky so keep posting and we will keep supporting you.

thank you you so much for your support!!! i need it like every day!done well today but really want to eat my son's easter eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course i'd never do that!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Congratulations on having a good day. I'm feeling peckish aswell this evening so i know what its like. I could go and hunt down some of the kids chocolate but instead i'm going to bed with my book, safest place when i'm like this lol.

Hey Porky well Im hoping your feeling better about things today! Keep with it and join in with the weekly weigh ins and monthly challenges and they are what I find keep me motivated! Everyone on here are great for support and slimfast is a really easy diet tofollow plus once your at goal it will be easy to maintain the weight just by substituting your slimfast for something of around the same calorie value.

Im sure you can do this :)

hi porky, i think you'll find you weren't the only one this weekend to be tempted. mine was so bad that i decided to come off the diet as we went away, am back now and will start sf again on thursday. you are doing this diet cos you want to lose weight like the rest of us, so think how disappointed you will be when you don't stick to it, that's all i can do as this is my last time and will make it work and i know you will too! everyone has bad days andthings come up that we can't avoid, go with it the best you can but then once its out of the way go back on sf with renewed zest and above all don't beat yourself up. life is full of ups and downs and we have to get through it the best way we can, so chin up and give it another go x

Back