starting again monday :-)

LeaV

hiya everyone :)
Im not at all new to the cambridge diet....lost almost 2 stone last year on it and felt AMAZING!!however, went on holiday and ruined EVERYTHING!! but its getting to the point where I dont want to leave the house cos i feel so big. I KNOW i can do it, but my downfall is when im with other people and i find it hard explaining to them why im doing it...and dont like the criticism ya receive when people dont understand. However, Ive never been so happy as I was last year when I was losing weight and looking good, so Im determined. I cant afford to waste money on shakes if im not going to stick to it. so here I go again!! I wanna lose about 3 stone.....heres hoping!! am off to glastonbury in June, would LOVE to be in all the cute little festival outfits all the other girls can wear!! xx

rooting for u xx gl for first weigh in :)

Good luck, I know just what you mean about people's comments - it can be so hard especially if you are feeling low anyway (((hugs))) xxx

yeah i used to work in a dietitians and even left the job so i wouldnt be judged so much! determined to do it this time....and its nobodys business but my own :) xx good luck everybody!!

Wellcome back I'm a returner to and felt the same as you but I started again last Thursday and lost 12lb in 6 days and feel sooo much better for it and so will you x good luck xx

I kinda felt the same about not leaving my house....but I have now started taking my daughter to the park now and I'm much more confident, even after 3 weeks on CD! Good luck! :)
x

Back