• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting again monday :-)

hiya everyone :)
Im not at all new to the cambridge diet....lost almost 2 stone last year on it and felt AMAZING!!however, went on holiday and ruined EVERYTHING!! but its getting to the point where I dont want to leave the house cos i feel so big. I KNOW i can do it, but my downfall is when im with other people and i find it hard explaining to them why im doing it...and dont like the criticism ya receive when people dont understand. However, Ive never been so happy as I was last year when I was losing weight and looking good, so Im determined. I cant afford to waste money on shakes if im not going to stick to it. so here I go again!! I wanna lose about 3 stone.....heres hoping!! am off to glastonbury in June, would LOVE to be in all the cute little festival outfits all the other girls can wear!! xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
rooting for u xx gl for first weigh in :)
Good luck, I know just what you mean about people's comments - it can be so hard especially if you are feeling low anyway (((hugs))) xxx

yeah i used to work in a dietitians and even left the job so i wouldnt be judged so much! determined to do it this time....and its nobodys business but my own :) xx good luck everybody!!
Wellcome back I'm a returner to and felt the same as you but I started again last Thursday and lost 12lb in 6 days and feel sooo much better for it and so will you x good luck xx
I kinda felt the same about not leaving my house....but I have now started taking my daughter to the park now and I'm much more confident, even after 3 weeks on CD! Good luck! :)