starting again monday :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LeaV, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    hiya everyone :)
    Im not at all new to the cambridge diet....lost almost 2 stone last year on it and felt AMAZING!!however, went on holiday and ruined EVERYTHING!! but its getting to the point where I dont want to leave the house cos i feel so big. I KNOW i can do it, but my downfall is when im with other people and i find it hard explaining to them why im doing it...and dont like the criticism ya receive when people dont understand. However, Ive never been so happy as I was last year when I was losing weight and looking good, so Im determined. I cant afford to waste money on shakes if im not going to stick to it. so here I go again!! I wanna lose about 3 stone.....heres hoping!! am off to glastonbury in June, would LOVE to be in all the cute little festival outfits all the other girls can wear!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    rooting for u xx gl for first weigh in :)

4. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck, I know just what you mean about people's comments - it can be so hard especially if you are feeling low anyway (((hugs))) xxx

5. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    yeah i used to work in a dietitians and even left the job so i wouldnt be judged so much! determined to do it this time....and its nobodys business but my own :) xx good luck everybody!!

6. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Wellcome back I'm a returner to and felt the same as you but I started again last Thursday and lost 12lb in 6 days and feel sooo much better for it and so will you x good luck xx

7. weepingwillow

weepingwillow Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I kinda felt the same about not leaving my house....but I have now started taking my daughter to the park now and I'm much more confident, even after 3 weeks on CD! Good luck! :)
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.