Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

3lb off this week and finally into the 9st bracket - weight today is 9st 12.5lb. I'd like to say it's because I've been really good all week but actually I think it's more stress related, oh well every cloud and all that! 5.5lb to go til goal now. I probably won't be around much again for a few days, got so much on my mind at the moment so just can't focus properly. Hope everyone is OK xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun

Hope you're ok x come back lol x

Hi Hun

Hope you're ok x come back lol x

Bless you, I am back lol. Still not properly (will explain in a mo) but I will be next week xx

Hello,

Once again sorry for my little absence, I think I just needed the little break. I was feeling mega stressed about various things and I think trying to track what I was eating wasn’t helping because I just felt constantly sick and couldn’t eat anyway so then that was making me ever more stressed, bit of a nasty cycle! So I decided to just take a break. I’ve still been following SW (well apart from the last few days over Easter lol) but more in my head rather than writing it all down.

As I mentioned before, I lost 3lb the week before last and that finally took me into the 9st bracket. I was soooo pleased. Plus the fact that I’m fitting into size 10s again – happy me! I went for my wedding dress fitting last week and it needs taking in by quite a lot so I was mega pleased about that (apart from what it’s going to cost, ha ha). So they’ve now got my dress and I’ve got to go back on 14th May to try it on and it should hopefully fit perfectly. Then I just need to go back on 30th May (day before we fly, eeek!) so they can pack it for me ready to go! I need to hurry up and order something to take it in on the flight actually! No flippin way am I checking it in as baggage, it’s staying with me the WHOLE TIME. The ladies in the dress shop said just a little hand luggage case will do but I’ve heard that they can sometimes get funny with you and try to make you check it in.. but I have looked online and found that Thomson (who we are flying with) actually recommend a company who provide flight boxes for wedding dresses, they are made so that the measurements are well within the airline’s limits for hand luggage so I think I might just go with that. I will check with my sister too as she works for Thomson.

So yeah food wise – I was (I say WAS, lol) still being good but it all went to pot over Easter. I weighed myself last Friday and I’d gained 1.5lb, but as I’d lost 3lb the week before I wasn’t too upset – although it did take me to dead on 10st again, grr! Over the Easter weekend I ate non stop rubbish and probably ate twice my weight in chocolate.. I am actually sick of chocolate! I was determined I’d then be good this week to try and undo some damage but not going great so far. It’s my hen do this weekend so I am kind of having a little break and then come Monday I am going to be brave, get on the scales and see what the damage is and then get back on it. I’ve still been having my hot water and lemon every morning and the day starts well and then I don’t know what happens! I need to get out of the Easter ‘stuff my face’ mindset now and try to limit the damage as much as I can, but equally I’m not going to deprive myself on my hen do. There’s going to be a LOT of drinking involved (lol) and no doubt some naughty food too, especially the next day ha ha. We are off to Birmingham and staying overnight, my friends have planned it so I have no idea what’s going on – all I know is I have to be at the train station at 12:00 midday on Saturday! I’m excited and also very scared – eeek. I have a feeling there’ll be something embarrassing like a stripper lol. Oh and we are dressing as sailors for the night time (my wedding is nautical themed so I thought it fit quite well lol). I’m so glad I’ve lost the weight I have because I was dreading looking chubby in my outfit, thankfully I am now quite happy with the size I am! I have two options, one is a playsuit/shorts style one and one is a dress, they both look nice but the dress is slightly more flattering so I think I’ll probably go for that one.

So anyway that’s my update, bit of a long waffle there, hope you are all ok. Rosie hope the wedding planning is going OK (and I know I still need to look at the legal costs etc for you, I’m so sorry, please give me a nudge later if I forget again), Pebbles hope everything is going well with you? And littlemissnaughty I hope you’ve had a fab hol, I’m looking forward to reading your updates and nosing at your pics! I am going to sit and chill out tonight once the kids are in bed and catch up on all your diaries xxx

Hi Hun x
Welcome back(ish)

I wouldn't worry about the whole chocolate thing, we all need those treats or cheat days every now and then. I've not yet touched any of my Easter eggs and I'm dreading when I do!
Jamie keeps asking if he can eat them and I'm like "NOOO!" He's already had his, I've got 3 and he ain't touching them, as much as in a way if like him to to stop me over indulging but it's one thing I am keeping to myself!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'll be thinking of you while I'm at work...14 days in a row starting tomorrow :( that's every day of the bank holiday weekend too. I'm not happy!! Xx

Well it was my hen do on Saturday.. It was brilliant. I didn't stick to plan the couple of days leading up to it and definitely not while we were there! I need to get back on it now, I'm not in a brilliant place and have now been signed off work with stress but putting weight back on won't help! Not been able to face much food but what I've had hasn't been brilliant.. But then again if I was calorie counting I'd probably be well within my limit. So who knows. I think I've probably gained a few lb back though. Need to get new batteries for the scales, I stood on them on Friday and my weight was apparently 8st! Hmm maybe not! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing OK? I’m really sorry I disappeared for a while. It’s all a bit of a long story but basically I was in a bit of a bad place for a while, I was suffering a lot with stress and anxiety (it was in the run up to my wedding so, although it wasn’t the wedding itself that was making me stressed/anxious, I think that just made other things that weren’t really that bad seem 100 times worse). I ended up making myself quite poorly over it and was off sick from work and my diet just went out of the window – while I was really stressed I was barely eating so didn’t even bother following SW. When we were away for the wedding and on holiday afterwards I felt a lot better and so ate like a pig! So here I am, ready to get rid of these extra pounds!

I feel awful that I’ve not caught up with any diaries for ages, all of the lovely ladies I used to chat to. I’m going to have a good read of all of them today and see what’s going on with you all, I bet I’ve missed lots of news.

I will add some wedding photos on here in a sec, but yep – the wedding was amazing and all went well and was worth every second of all the stress and worry! Lindos (in Rhodes, Greece) where we got married was just the most beautiful place I’ve ever been to and the two weeks we were there went far too quickly, I actually cried when we left! The kids enjoyed it too and are constantly asking when we are going back (hopefully next year!).

I’m not even exactly sure what I weigh as the batteries have gone on my scales (need to get some today) but when I weighed myself a couple of weeks ago I was back up to 10st 2lb (I had previously got down to 9st 11lb). I have a feeling I’ve put more on in the last couple of weeks as my good habits have gone out of the window :-/ I hadn’t even been to the gym since April as I’d stopped going when I was off sick, but this week I have started running again and have signed up to do a 10k in November – eeek! But as far as eating goes, I have been awful. I’d said I would eat what I liked when I was on holiday and then get back into it when I got back, unfortunately that didn’t happen! So anyway I need to do a proper food shop this week and get all the stuff I need (I need to look back and see what meals I was having etc, can’t even remember many of them!) and then I am starting afresh. People have said they can’t notice the extra lb but I can, I’ve felt a bit ‘wobblier’ lol. And then I tried to put some trousers on this morning (they were my ‘goal’ pair that I was aiming to get into when I was doing SW before) and they wont do up again – they would if I forced it but would have been uncomfortable! So yes I need to give myself a swift kick up the bum and sort this out!

I’m at work now but will pop back on on my break this afternoon and add some wedding photos etc. Hope everyone is OK xx

Back