Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

Good morning hun,
I just thought I would pop on and say a quick hello. I'm sure you've just been busy over the weekend so not had chance to post. Catch up with you soon.xx

Thanks for thinking of me hun. I've been poorly AGAIN so just feeling a bit miserable! Got this weird thing with my stomach, it's really hard to describe but it feels like butterflies in my tummy that are there ALL the time, sometimes it actually hurts and keeps making me feel sick! Yesterday at work was awful I was fighting sickness all day! Not actually been sick but it's been like this for 5 days now, night is the worst as it keeps me awake so it's driving me mad, I've not slept properly for days. It's made it hard to stick to plan because I've found it hard to face eating most things so then if I do fancy something I kind of want to eat it just so I can eat! I've not done too badly though, the weekend was a bit bad for picking at stuff but not been too bad since then.

Ooh god sorry that was a long one, bet you wish you hadn't asked now lol! Just a bit fed up now and want to know what it is. I'm definitely not pregnant which is what I keep being asked lol. I saw the GP yesterday and she was completely baffled and said the only thing she can think is that it's stress related. I have been a bit stressed but then I was a lot more stresed a few months ago so surely I would have had this then? But then I do have the wedding and stuff coming up so I guess maybe she could be right.. who knows! Anyway will stop waffling on now! xx

So as above, I've been feeling crap again. Sorry, I'm sick of hearing myself moan now so others must be sick of it too! Hopefully I'll be feeling normal again in a few days.

As usual, weekend was a bit naughty - I tend to stay on plan all day and then have a few too many naughty things at night! I don’t think I was THAT bad though due to feeling ill.

Normally I don’t eat breakfast til about 10am at work but I’ve been eating when I get up the last couple of days, I’m just feeling so odd and have found I feel really faint if I don’t eat when I get up! I don’t want to get into the habit of it though so will go back to my late breakfasts soon!

Yesterday’s food:

Breakfast – Coco shreddies (HEXb) and milk (HEXa)
Then late morning at work – fat free greek yogurt with honey (1 syn)

Lunch – sweet and sour mugshot (free)

Dinner – spag bol (free/sf)

Snacks – Graze box banoffee dippers – 6 syns

Total syns = 6

Today’s food:

Breakfast - Coco shreddies (HEXb) and milk (HEXa)
Then late morning at work – strawberry mullerlight
Cup of tea (1 syn for sugar)

Lunch – Batchelor’s deli box noodles BBQ beef, 1.5 syns. Tesco BBQ chicken, 0.5 syns
Big tub of melon (I have this on my desk to nibble throughout the afternoon!)

Dinner – I think it’ll be stir fry tonight, will update later x

Your doing really well, hope you feel a bit better soon.
I feel exactly the same today, but I'm putting mine to stress and anxiety as I have an interview tomorrow afternoon.

Hi Hun

Sorry you have been feeling crappy. Hope you feel better soon x

I'm finally feeling better. DETERMINED I will update every day now! It's gone to pot again this week with feeling poorly and I'm also mega busy at work with my workmate being in Australia (not that I'm jealous or anything lol) so I don't get time for a break to pop on here like I normally do.

Oh well on the plus side I've stuck to plan all week and I've weighed this morning and lost 2lb so I've got that nasty gain from last week back off plus a little bit more :) sadly that still means my total loss for March is only 2lb so not sure how well my March challenge is going to go now! I've got one more March weigh in so that'll mean I need to lose 4lb next week, I don't think that's going to happen LOL.

Need to get kiddies ready for school run now but I promise promise 100% I will sit this afternoon and catch up on diaries xx

Hey all,

Mega busy weekend! We took the kids to Thomas Land on Sunday, it was a fab day and they absolutely loved it :) it was my friend's birthday on Saturday so Saturday night a few of went for a curry and what was supposed to be 'a couple of drinks', lol. I did say to her beforehand that we were going to Thomas Land the next morning so I wasn't going to stay out late. So what time did I get home? Errrr... 3:50am! Oh my life. I can't do it any more, I'm getting too old! I was dreading how I'd feel Sunday morning but by some miracle I was fine - I always make myself drink a pint of water before I go to sleep when I've been out drinking so I think that helped! I was a little bit tired but nothing too awful.

So it finally caught up with me yesterday, I logged on here last night to do an update and add yesterday's food etc, this was about 8pm, next thing I knew it was 10:30pm and Neil was telling me to go to bed! I'd only nodded off in the chair, oops.

So what with curry and alcohol on Saturday and KFC on Sunday (oh dear) I'm not even going to try and add the weekend's food/syns. Will just start afresh from yesterday. So yesterday's food was:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), milk (HEXa), banana (sf), cup of tea (rest of HEXa and 1 syn for sugar)

Lunch - Tesco bbq chicken 0.5 syn, Mugshot (free), Mullerlight greek style strawberry yogurt (0.5 syn), 1 choc jam teacake (4 syns)

Dinner (this went slightly wrong, we tried a new stir fry sauce and I ate it BEFORE checking the syns.. yep it really wasn't good) - stir fry - chicken (free), veg (sf), noodles (free), Tesco chinese style barbecue stir fry sauce 8.5 syns per serving!!!

Snack - Penguin wafer, 4.5 syns

Total syns = 19 :(

So yes that taught me a valuable lesson, always check syns before trying anything new!! I stupidly assumed it'd be similar to the sauces we've had before but nope. I also didn't go to the gym last night either (had a sleep in the chair instead lol) so not really a great day! So much for starting afresh... :eek:

And then today's food:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), milk (HEXa), cup of tea with 1 sugar (rest of HEXa and 1 syn). Forgot my banana today!

Lunch - Small baked potato (free) with beans (free/ss), mugshot (free), Mullerlight greek style strawberry yogurt (0.5 syn).

I've got a joint of beef in the slow cooker which we'll have later with potatoes, veg etc so I'll add that later.

Grr I'm feeling a bit meh now! I feel like I've suddenly hit a point where I'm struggling to stay on track and I'm craving crappy food again. I need to be really careful, I've got just over 2 months til my wedding so there's time to put all the weight back on that I've lost! I really don't want to fall off the wagon. I think that fact my gym sessions have slipped doesn't help. When I was going 3 times a week it was really helping with the food cravings - I guess because after a good exercise session you just don't want to eat bad stuff. But somehow the last few weeks it's slipped to about once a week so I really need to start making an effort to go more.

Also now I'm close-ish to goal and I'm starting to feel happy with my body (well size-wise anyway), I need to start focusing on particular areas that need toning. My main focus needs to be my belly! Someone sent me something about the 30 day ab challenge so I think I'm going to try that! It looks like you start with crunches, sit-ups, planking and increase it each day, and you have a rest day every 3 days. I'll do it alongside going to the gym though.

Hope everyone else is doing OK? I know I keep saying it but I really will update more on here now. I've just had such a busy few weeks, work is still mega busy too as my workmate is still in Australia - can't wait for her to come back next week! So I'll have more free time again soon and can actually take breaks to pop on here and update xx

And then today's food:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), milk (HEXa), cup of tea with 1 sugar (rest of HEXa and 1 syn). Forgot my banana today!

Lunch - Small baked potato (free) with beans (free/ss), mugshot (free), Mullerlight greek style strawberry yogurt (0.5 syn).

I've got a joint of beef in the slow cooker which we'll have later with potatoes, veg etc so I'll add that later.

Grr I'm feeling a bit meh now! I feel like I've suddenly hit a point where I'm struggling to stay on track and I'm craving crappy food again. I need to be really careful, I've got just over 2 months til my wedding so there's time to put all the weight back on that I've lost! I really don't want to fall off the wagon. I think that fact my gym sessions have slipped doesn't help. When I was going 3 times a week it was really helping with the food cravings - I guess because after a good exercise session you just don't want to eat bad stuff. But somehow the last few weeks it's slipped to about once a week so I really need to start making an effort to go more.

Also now I'm close-ish to goal and I'm starting to feel happy with my body (well size-wise anyway), I need to start focusing on particular areas that need toning. My main focus needs to be my belly! Someone sent me something about the 30 day ab challenge so I think I'm going to try that! It looks like you start with crunches, sit-ups, planking and increase it each day, and you have a rest day every 3 days. I'll do it alongside going to the gym though.

Hope everyone else is doing OK? I know I keep saying it but I really will update more on here now. I've just had such a busy few weeks, work is still mega busy too as my workmate is still in Australia - can't wait for her to come back next week! So I'll have more free time again soon and can actually take breaks to pop on here and update xx

I did the ab challenge and the squat challenge before I found out I was pg. it definately worked! I had a firm flat stomach and since stopping I've lost more weight but my belly is just a splodge lol. I've started doing sit-ups and crunches again but not really following it. I'd also recommend a toning belt if you haven't got one. I got mine from argos and it's brilliant! Xx

I did the ab challenge and the squat challenge before I found out I was pg. it definately worked! I had a firm flat stomach and since stopping I've lost more weight but my belly is just a splodge lol. I've started doing sit-ups and crunches again but not really following it. I'd also recommend a toning belt if you haven't got one. I got mine from argos and it's brilliant! Xx

Ooh I'll definitely try it then. Lol I did about 2 days of the squat challenge last year and I couldn't walk down the stairs at work for about a week, haha! Ouch! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Arrrgh it's not going well today. I've just stood and ate about 10 mikado sticks while cooking dinner. And a handful of maltesers at my Grandad's when I went to pick Lilly up. Where has my motivation gone??! Seriously you'd think my motivation would get better the closer I get to the wedding but no apparently not?!

What can I do for the next few days (til weigh in Fri morning) to pull it back a bit and try and get a loss?

Water water water!
Lots of fruit and veg
Maybe swap your weetabix to a yogurt with your banana and an extra portion of fruit? Xx

Thanks both, well you're right, I've decided that's it. Lots of water, I'm also stealing your idea of hot water with lemon juice (wow that tastes VILE lol). That's it now - no syns today or tomorrow, I'm just going to have my breakfast and then free/superfree food only! And as much superspeed as poss. So baked beans and raspberries are on the menu today lol! I had porridge and a banana for brekkie then lunch will probably be a mugshot and some baked beans (what a combination lol), I've got a mullerlight and some raspberries in the fridge too. Not sure about dinner yet, probably more beans (lol) and egg and sw chips maybe?

Arrrgh please work, please let me get a loss this week! Xx

Ah hun the hot lemon is vile isn't it. I have been having it for about a week now and tbh I am starting to get used to it but still sometimes I have to hold my nose!
I really hope the scales are nice to you this week, your food looks fab so fingers crossed.xx

It really is! Bleurgh lol!

Well I had a mugshot and some BBQ beans for lunch so all free/ss. I forgot we had some mince in the fridge that needed using so ended up having spag bol for dinner, that was free too with a bit of superfree. Had no syns, the cravings are starting now though arrgh! I won't give in, I've got some fruit and/or a mullerlight if I get desperate! Xx

I must be strange as I love lemon and hot water. Although I did used to drink it a lot when I was younger due to sore throats.

Keep up with the super-free, I noticed your lunch you had mugshot and beans, but make sure you get plenty of fruit and veg in there as well. You've done great so far, so I'm sure it'll all pay off.

Back