Starting again - no guilt or negativity!

Hi All!

I first did SW back in 2012-13, lost 2st and maintained pretty well until I got sick in 2016, and put on 4st:confused: I have lost almost 2 but my sugar addiction is really not helping so I'm back on the syns wagon to hopefully lose 2st again.

The plan is to go ahead without the guilt and self-loathing and everything else that usually goes with dieting and weight loss. So this is more about healthy eating and getting over the urge to eat chocolate and biscuits every single day. Really looking forward to fitting into my nice clothes again! Hope I can find some positivity buddies on here - we can do it!!

I'm off to cycle to the post office - defo not going to reward myself with a Bounty this time :oops:

PJ

Thought I’d say hello, similar boat myself, I’ve put on 2 stone of the 4 I lost at a similar time as you. And I am a sugar addict too.....and recently admitted to a friend a secret eater.....I need this 2 stone off too so I’m totally happy to support you xx

Good luck! I just hit 11st13, so glad to get below the 12 milestone, some of my clothes starting to feel good again!

I see so many people approaching weight loss from a really negative starting point. Obviously a lot of people do it because of negative feelings they have towards their body, but it's so much more productive to focus on things you can do to feel better.

I still reward myself with food or a beer now and then but my supermarket self control has gotta be strong!

Back