Starting again tomorrow. This is it.

mollydog

Silver Member
I've been dithering about for ages. I've stayed the same for 3 weeks as my eating habits are all but back to what they were before but yesterday i feel the inches are creeping back on again and its time to sort it out. I've only got 22 lbs to lose, I should be able to do that in the next few weeks to reach my target.
Today I am focussed and ready to take up the challenge again. I loved that feeling of well being whilst SSing. My skin looked great, my confidence grew and i was getting to a place where i was felt really happy.
I didnt think i had enough products til my CDC returns from hol but i've found some more and i can have two a day plus my healthy meal in the evening til she comes back.
I need to do this, I have to do this, I'm doing it for me.

Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and everything is fine.

Good luck with your restart. Im starting again tomorrow after so many retries, it is such a good feeling once your back ss and lossing weight.

Best of luck, keep focused you've done it before so you know you can do it again just make sure to keep reminding yourself to keep it a priority in your life

Good Luck with your restart, the feeling of being on ss is like nothing else, you just have to keep reminding yourself of that when your going through the first tough days!

xxxxx

The very best of luck to you..

I am in a similar position. Have had some probs over the last few weeks. Luckily I'm still loosing but I haven't been SSing or even CDing properly, just watching what I eat. I really want to tackle those remaining 3 stone with CD but at the moment I haven't got the money...(some other bits have come and bit me in the bum...doh)

You will get there. I know you will.

I'm sending loads of luck and love...

xxx

I've had an okay day today. Had a bar at lunch time and plenty of water. At Tesco i bought a cooked chicken (and you know how delicious they smell) so me and DD ate more than half of it. We also polished off a few strawberries and raspberries. Not what i intended this morning but at least it is healthy foods.
Got a few jobs to do in the house later which will keep me busy then an early night.
Thanks for all your replies, it really really does help.

Back