Starting again tomorrow

jenm

Well I'm starting again tomorrow after a few failed starts! I'm getting bigger by the day & feel sluggish & bloated so really need to get a grip of things this time. I am more determined than ever to shift this weight. I'm about 18.5 stone so lots to lose. Just gonna take 1 day at a time.

Your stories & pictures inspire me to keep going.

Wish me luck lol x

jenm said:
Well I'm starting again tomorrow after a few failed starts! I'm getting bigger by the day & feel sluggish & bloated so really need to get a grip of things this time. I am more determined than ever to shift this weight. I'm about 18.5 stone so lots to lose. Just gonna take 1 day at a time.

Your stories & pictures inspire me to keep going.

Wish me luck lol x

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck! I just restarted today, almost back up to my biggest weight, I have to say I'm just having a mango shake with some ice, and really enjoying it! can't wait to get some results. even though it's quick, it just can be quick enough!!! xxx

Jen, I started Jan 31 & lost 4.5 stone until Mid May! Came off as my young sister died unexpectedly so had 6 wks off & eating getting bad again. Need the control & restraint of ss so starting again tomorrow. Let's keep each other strong!

So sorry to hear about your sister :(

Yes we can definitely keep each other company on hear & offer support xx

Thanks. I'm hoping ss will keep me sane in the tough times & get food out of the picture. It's such a head thing though. I keep setting a date to restart, bingeing the night before & then failing the day after. I need to relax about it I guess & see it for the choice it is. I also forgot how crucial it is to keep busy for the first week.

Back