Starting Again!

sharkbait1983

Silver Member
Hi All,

So having had absolutely no success with ProPoints (I gained weight!) I have restarted the old Weight Watchers plan and have set the goal to lose 4 stone by 25th October where I plan to jog the race for life at Windsor racecourse rather than walk it!

Great to be back on the old plan - its all come flooding back! Although I completely forgot how high banana's were.

While I am here does anyone know how many activity points I would gain for 1.5 hours of yoga?

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Kirsty xxx

Hi All,

So having had absolutely no success with ProPoints (I gained weight!) I have restarted the old Weight Watchers plan and have set the goal to lose 4 stone by 25th October where I plan to jog the race for life at Windsor racecourse rather than walk it!

Great to be back on the old plan - its all come flooding back! Although I completely forgot how high banana's were.

While I am here does anyone know how many activity points I would gain for 1.5 hours of yoga?

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Kirsty xxx

Hi Kirsty, Welcome to Vintage WW :) Looking forward to reading your journey :) I'm afraid I couldn't tell you points re Yoga as I restarted on PP on Friday but I'm sure someone will be able to help. X

Hi
iv got an old 'time to eat' handbook & that says 30mins of yoga is 2pts, i also put on weight since pp came out, iv had to but all the old books of ebay! good luck to everyone following the original points plan:)) x

Hiya

Ive started back on the vintage points again too - I thought it was just me that the pp didnt work for. Got my old books out and I am ready to do it properly this time

Hiya

Ive started back on the vintage points again too - I thought it was just me that the pp didnt work for. Got my old books out and I am ready to do it properly this time

Good Luck Sweetie, make sure you start a diary on here. X

Good luck, I started back on vp's last week and have lost 3lb in my first week, even had 2 meals out in that too, it's far easier than pp, just didn't work for me. Niki.x

First week almost done and am pleased I went back to the old WW plan! Weigh day is Monday so am hoping I have lost some weight! x

First week almost done and am pleased I went back to the old WW plan! Weigh day is Monday so am hoping I have lost some weight! x

Good Luck for Monday Sweetie :) Did you really find vintage easier? X

Hi Serena,

Yep I did indeed. I lost 9 stone using vintage WW a few years ago.

Haha yeah 9 stone was an epic amount to lose but it's my biggest achievement to date. I have been naughty and put some back on though! At least it wasn't all of it! x

Hiya, I'm starting back on the discover plan too as I didn't like the propoints system, I don't get why they changed it, it worked so well b4:-( hoping to have as much success the second time round as I did the first time on weight watchers in 2009

Hiya, I'm starting back on the discover plan too as I didn't like the propoints system, I don't get why they changed it, it worked so well b4:-( hoping to have as much success the second time round as I did the first time on weight watchers in 2009

Hey Mel-Lou and welcome to the Discover board (and back to vintage :)) How are things going so far? Have you started yet? We have a current thread on the board called The Check-In point which is our daily 'meeting' thread, we'd love for you to come join us on there x

I've not started yet as I need to get all my books, calculated and folder out, so I have all the pts plus I need to re-read all the info as I've forgotten most of it. Starting tomorrow! How do I Join the thread?

X

It's just on the main Discover board here. Just chip in as and when you want :) We're all really friendly!

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do great!

Just written I message in the board, thanks Hun in excited to be doing it again and knowing it won't be long b4 I'm back in control again and feeling proud of myself :) x

And so you should :) There's nothing like it! x

Good luck on your weight loss journey, Mel-Lou! Remember, if you need any help, Hules has all the books anyway for a tight squeeze! I have no books or any kind of 'hard' materials, just stuff I find out online or can work out myself. I initially started my plan as an online one, so I didn't need all the stuff, but now I just use a points app which I've had for years.

Back