Starting again!!

lisabear x

Hi guys, I'm here 2 years later starting exante TS again, I lost 4 stone in ten weeks and in the last 2 years I have gained it all back again, so... Here I am really angry with myself for that but hey I'm up for it again wish me luck!! Day 3 today x

I'm on day 2 , first time I've tried a diet like this ! Argh just sat inside now feeling sorry for myself as its a Friday and I can't drink , seems all the fun things involve eating and drinking lol

I'm starting tommorow I tried on Wednesday but had two stressful days so decided to start tommorow!!! Little nervous but I go away in October and want to loose when I can I will be doing no carbs when I go away n straight back on ts when I'm home!!!!

I think if you can get through the first week you have cracked it, but it is hard I'm proud of myself getting to day 4 as I have tried endless times to get back on and give in after a day or two!! I have no idea how it did 70 days last time but I am feeling positive so we will see x good luck girls x

Hi Lisabear,

Well done on four days, first bit is sooo hard isn't it??! Losing 4 stone in ten weeks is amazing, so inspiring to think what can be achieved on this plan - got me motivated for sure!

Is it actually real loosing 4 stone in 10 weeks oh my !!! I think I will look on here when I feel like eating!!!!

Hi just wondering how much exercise and water were you drinking to achieve such a dramatic loss?!? That's extremely inspiring!!!!!!

Hi lisabear! Welcome back and hope exante works just as well for you this time round! :D

Hi, I didn't do very much exercise stall I just stuck to TS 100% for 70 days, I just don't know how lol, I have tried about 6 or 7 times since to do it again but not got past a few days but I'm day 6 Tomoz and very focused I will not give in, it felt so good to be 'not fat' I just wanna feel like that again so I have to stick with it x

I think it's the amount of water you drink my loss seemed to be less when I had not drank enough water, this time I am doing 4 litres a day including shakes x

Ahh the water actually helps me to not be hungry !!! In also weighing myself everyday just this week to see if it helps!!

Back