Starting Again

Well im going back to a new local class tomorrow. My OH is joining too. Im actually looking forward to it cause im so pee'd off. :cry:

At least you will have the support of your OH too Huni!!
Good luck to you both!

Thanks!

Hopefully me and Shane can keep each other going, its so easy to give in but I have to get into a wedding dress!

..and you will!!!

Well done on deciding to restart! Having you're OH there will be a great support but just remember men generally lose weight quicker than women. It can be annoying seeing them lose more but at the end of the day you both have the same goal in mind and you will lose the weight at your own pace :) Good luck!

Thanks everyone!
Was looking through my old diary last night that I used to have on here. God I was really into SW lol Hope to get back into it again, this time at least I have Shane to keep me going:)

Doing it together is great, we've found it helps us keep each other on track! Good luck. :)

yay good luck, its so hard to get back in the zone! good for you n hubby, wish mine was so supportive!! xxx

Weigh in tonight :cry: I have an idea what weight I am anyway. 17-something.

Shane is very supportive like a good bra. Im glad we're doing this for each other as well as ourselves, he dosent want my diabetes getting worse and I dont want him having a heart attack at 22.

Cant wait for tonight:greenapple:

Back