Starting again

nikci28

Hi guys

I did lipotrim for 2 weeks before christmas and lost 1 stone, i was glad i did it as i would have gained huge amount of weight over xmas. I wish i had been better over xmas as i gained what i lost. I am now going to do TFR for 5 weeks, i am aiming for 5 weeks as i am hoping i will be near to target by then, I need to lose 2 and a half stone. I have never been at target and people keep saying all you do it diet. I have explained that now i am determined to get to target this year, and hoping lipotrim will help me get there, then i can start healthy eating. I plan to go to slimming world and go to class every week and keep my weight maintained.
I am starting monday but have been doing slimfast this week to get in the swing of things, also stocked up on sparkling water as i find it easier to drink that more.
Do you guys think i would be able to lose 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks???

You guys have done really well, keep up the good work, i just hope i can do aswell as you.

Nikki

good luck on ur journey, the first weigh is usually a high loss, averaging 7lb but this contains water weight too. scientifically (as my chemist told me) 4lb is the loss each week there after if averaged.

Thanks Missy

If i lose 4lb a week for 5 weeks that 20lb so it would mean having to lose 1 stone still. Though like you said i could lose up to 7lb, i lost 10lb the first week last time and 4lb the 2nd week, then i refed for xmas. I know it was only a short time but i am aiming for 5 weeks, if i need a little longer i can as my next food based thing is not till 18th april so could trf for 7 weeks then refeed for a week. But i will see nearer the time.
I will be about most nights to stop em feeling hungry, or i may be using my Wii, i got my fitness coach recently but only used it twice so far. i know they say dont exercise for the first week or so, but i might just some yoga.
Anyway hope to be a skinny mini before i know i.
I admire all those that have managed it for weeks on end, well done everyone.

Nikki

its a lot of weight to loose in a short space of time

not impossible but i would set the target a bit more easier

Thanks Adam. If i can get close to 11st by the time im finished in 5 weeks then id be happy as then im only 7lb away from target which i am happy to do with slimming world. But i would love to lose 2 stone, i know it seems a lot but will keep the water with me to stop the hunger pangs.

Well done on your weight loss journey and good luck with your next stage.
Nikki x

Back