Starting again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nikci28, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Hi guys

I did lipotrim for 2 weeks before christmas and lost 1 stone, i was glad i did it as i would have gained huge amount of weight over xmas. I wish i had been better over xmas as i gained what i lost. I am now going to do TFR for 5 weeks, i am aiming for 5 weeks as i am hoping i will be near to target by then, I need to lose 2 and a half stone. I have never been at target and people keep saying all you do it diet. I have explained that now i am determined to get to target this year, and hoping lipotrim will help me get there, then i can start healthy eating. I plan to go to slimming world and go to class every week and keep my weight maintained.
    I am starting monday but have been doing slimfast this week to get in the swing of things, also stocked up on sparkling water as i find it easier to drink that more.
    Do you guys think i would be able to lose 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks???

You guys have done really well, keep up the good work, i just hope i can do aswell as you.

Nikki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck on ur journey, the first weigh is usually a high loss, averaging 7lb but this contains water weight too. scientifically (as my chemist told me) 4lb is the loss each week there after if averaged.

4. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Missy

If i lose 4lb a week for 5 weeks that 20lb so it would mean having to lose 1 stone still. Though like you said i could lose up to 7lb, i lost 10lb the first week last time and 4lb the 2nd week, then i refed for xmas. I know it was only a short time but i am aiming for 5 weeks, if i need a little longer i can as my next food based thing is not till 18th april so could trf for 7 weeks then refeed for a week. But i will see nearer the time.
    I will be about most nights to stop em feeling hungry, or i may be using my Wii, i got my fitness coach recently but only used it twice so far. i know they say dont exercise for the first week or so, but i might just some yoga.
    Anyway hope to be a skinny mini before i know i.
    I admire all those that have managed it for weeks on end, well done everyone.

Nikki

5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    its a lot of weight to loose in a short space of time

not impossible but i would set the target a bit more easier

6. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Adam. If i can get close to 11st by the time im finished in 5 weeks then id be happy as then im only 7lb away from target which i am happy to do with slimming world. But i would love to lose 2 stone, i know it seems a lot but will keep the water with me to stop the hunger pangs.

Well done on your weight loss journey and good luck with your next stage.
    Nikki x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.