Starting all over again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Hi. i started lipotrim about a year and half ago - and really felt it helped with controlling my bad eating habits.... i lost over 2 stone although i didnt stick religiously to the shakes tbh. Since Christmas this year things have gotten really out of hand and I am heading back up the lbs on the scales and the bad habits are creeping in :sigh: most notably the crisp sandwiches..and the chips.. i know i want to stop. i know i want to be the one in control and not the food. I have quite a supply of left over shakes from last time and after todays weighin (11st 9lb) and with a wedding to go to in 3 weeks I NEED to take charge. I do a good amount of exercise - running/walking/dancing but the food side of the balance is way out of sync. I would love help and support to keep me on this diet i want to be back at least at 10st3 for easter - is it doable??
    thanx in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    It's a stone a month though in the fist month about a stone and a half so yes i'd say so defo!!
    Try stick 100% to TFR though and it'll fall off!

Good luck and keep us posted!
    x

4. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    thanx daisyhappy - am startng in the morning so going to get everything ready now so that the morning shake is going to be the start of a whole new me. anyone ahve a mantra for me that i can keep telling myself when the going gets tough??

5. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    I have many! My quotes below are my most recent, visuals are the best. Keep picturing yourself at your ideal weight, the clothes you'll wear, the confidence you'll have etc!

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  7. Leesa

Leesa Member

remember what you felt like when u got to target last time - remember the looking in the mirror and u not being able to take your eyes of yourself, remember the compliments and praise you had....its all yours for the taking

This is your life - you make the choices - and in a weeks time u will wonder what the fuss was all about.

You weigh one lb less than me - so me and u are gonna be fighting the same milestones - and i KNOW i can do it - you need to tell yourself you can too.

8. starsy

starsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Current Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    welcme back n good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.