Starting CD tomorrow for the last time!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by shelley73, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. shelley73

shelley73 Member

Well tomorrow's the big day, the day I start Cambridge...again.

I have promised myself that this is the final time having fallen off the wagon more times than I care to remember!!:cry:

My CDC is lovely and I know she will back me 100%, I just need to focus and when I feel I'm gonna break I must call her or come here for some support.

Am dreading my weigh in as I know I am well over 21 Stone and should be about 10 !!:eat:

I'm 34 and I want a baby, I'm not getting any younger and I don't wanna be pregnant and 21 stone plus cos I know from others on these boards it isn't a good place to be. So roll on tomorrow and let's get this wagon in motion!

Cross your fingers for me:party0038:

Shelley xx
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hey Shelley, Welcome back. You sound very positive and determind. Exactly the right ingredients for this diet Good luck!
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome Shelly and good luck with starting CD tomorrow!

Aww it is nice to hear you have a lovely CDC:)

Let us know how you get on:)

Love Min xxx
  5. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.