Starting day 1

I thought this would be a great place for mutual support but guess I was wrong as not one person has replied!
This is the first forum I have ever posted too but it looks like it isn't for me, I will have to look for support and encouragement elsewhere ?

You need to post in the general weight loss discussions. Everyone hangs out there. Seriously the support you receive here is detrimental to your weight loss it helps me everyday! Just stick with it and give it a chance. Ill be your weight loss friend on here if youd like. My name is sinead :)

It went really well thanks. I had my godsons birthday party and managed to avoid the cake and the likes so it was a win win day. My weigh ins sunday so fingers crossed im down again. Week 1 lost 14lbs then sunday will be week 2 so fingers crossed! Wat about u? You have much to get off? Hope you had a positive day! :)

Monday will be the start of week 5 for me and the beginning of WS. So far ive lost a stone hoping to loose about 2-3lbs tomorrow which is quite usual for me

well done for starting, hope you get back on the forum, not sure that the thread was in the right place! Plus if you do a diary go to diaries, actually people are really helpful and supportive here, it is just a matter of looking at the different threads.
So I guess you are on day three now, how is it going, soon in Ketosis I bet and you will be feeling good.
Julia

Hello. Good to see your still here :) hope you have a great loss 2moro. 14lbs in week 1??? Fantastic! Xx

carrie1980 said:
Hello. Good to see your still here :) hope you have a great loss 2moro. 14lbs in week 1??? Fantastic! Xx

Yup im addicted to this site now it keeps me away from temptation. Thanks ill post so you know how i get on. I ate so much rubbish that when it came to dieting week 1 it just all fell off xx

Good luck for your weigh in! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back