Starting DropWeight today - anyone else?

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong place to start this thread. I was on lighterlife for 6 months and lost 6 stone. I stopped lighterlife 2 weeks ago and I am overwhelmed but not surpised that I have already gained a stone of what I have lost. I am an all or nothing person and because I always knew I was going to return to this type of diet, I have had 2 weeks of stuffing my face.:mad: I purchased DropWeight packs on a groupon deal and they arrived today. Hopefully, some others have got this deal too and are starting and perhaps we can support each other on here.

I feel really positive today, I have had a lighterlife porridge and a cookies and cream DropWeight milkshake and it was quite nice. A bit of a headache starting but I know that's the carb withdrawal.

Sorry, but is this a sponsored post...I am very surprised you would have gained so much and lost so little while on LL for 6 months. Moreover you seem to have learnt very little - which makes 6 months of counselling kind of pointless. I am sorry to offend - but your post comes across as kind of suspicious.

If you want to talk about anoer diet them I suggest that you do so in the VLCD forum - that's where you will find people post for VLCDs which don't have their own forum. I'm assuming it's a VLCD?

Sorry, but is this a sponsored post...I am very surprised you would have gained so much and lost so little while on LL for 6 months. Moreover you seem to have learnt very little - which makes 6 months of counselling kind of pointless. I am sorry to offend - but your post comes across as kind of suspicious.

Gosh this is a harsh reply back....
Anyway what do u mean by 'sponsored' ? :)

You are right - it is a little harsh - sorry. Quite often companies which are new or want to get their name known will pay people to post on forums about the product. it gets the name out there, gives it a Google presence and lend credibility to the product. This just came across in that way to me. it often happens if people are new to a site and have no history of posts. They are going from forum to forum - registering and adding posts...My job is online writing - so I see these types of jobs come up all the time. The fact it was a Goupon deal makes it sounds like a marketing initiative which will also include press releases and other ways of increasing their profile.

it is a product noone has heard of, the details regarding the LL progress didn't seem to ring true and I would expect someone to talk about their lighter life journey in more detail if they had been on it for 6 months. it is a very long time and you would learn so much about yourself and how you eat. I just don't think you would go back to eating so poorly after spending six months going to counselling.

Anyway -I might have scared this person off and if they were genuine - I do apologise. but i might have expected them to come back and defend themselves...maybe I was having a grumpy day...

Back