Starting Exante (again!)

PiKKLe

I started Exante the end of last week and I'm determined to get through this time.

I did Cambridge (sole source) at the time and lost about 5-6 stones a while ago. I felt incredible and loved it - it really was life changing for me. Unfortunately after a few years old habits die hard and I was putting back on the pounds slowly but surely and I just comfortable and content. Since then I've got married, had 2 kids and with lockdown and all the joys that bring has resulted in me going back to the size I was. Eating out of boredom, snacking on the kids crisps and finishing off the kids meals etc instead of just chucking it in the bin.

I weighed myself this morning on the scales and it said 18 stone :( I thought it was going to be that and as much as I didn't want to see it it's something I had to know, as I keep on saying in my work life - "if you can't measure it - you can't manage it".

I did try cambridge and Exante again last year and it was going well but after about a 3 stone loss I started to cut corners and in the end just gave up. It's so much easier first time around!

Anyway, I've decided to start on Exante as it's much cheaper and the products seem a bit better too. I'll be going for 4 products a day (a mixture of shakes and bars) and with lockdown ending I'm determined to get back to my ideal weight.

Although I started products only on the Thursday just gone I only started weighing myself this morning I'll make Mondays as my weigh-in day. As mentioned as of this origin my weight was 18 stone. Here's to this week being a good one....

Good luck everyone!

You can do this, I'm similar lost loads on cambridge years ago, put it back on.
I'm on week 5 of exante.

Just keep reminding yourself how hard it us to get through those first few days before ketosis kicks in, any cheating means you are doing that all over again.

The diet works, trust the process. Xx

Ladies you can do this. I have done cambridge and Herbalife in the past and need to sort myself out. What is exante like? Does it taste ok?

I started Exante the end of last week and I'm determined to get through this time.

I did Cambridge (sole source) at the time and lost about 5-6 stones a while ago. I felt incredible and loved it - it really was life changing for me. Unfortunately after a few years old habits die hard and I was putting back on the pounds slowly but surely and I just comfortable and content. Since then I've got married, had 2 kids and with lockdown and all the joys that bring has resulted in me going back to the size I was. Eating out of boredom, snacking on the kids crisps and finishing off the kids meals etc instead of just chucking it in the bin.

I weighed myself this morning on the scales and it said 18 stone :( I thought it was going to be that and as much as I didn't want to see it it's something I had to know, as I keep on saying in my work life - "if you can't measure it - you can't manage it".

I did try cambridge and Exante again last year and it was going well but after about a 3 stone loss I started to cut corners and in the end just gave up. It's so much easier first time around!

Anyway, I've decided to start on Exante as it's much cheaper and the products seem a bit better too. I'll be going for 4 products a day (a mixture of shakes and bars) and with lockdown ending I'm determined to get back to my ideal weight.

Although I started products only on the Thursday just gone I only started weighing myself this morning I'll make Mondays as my weigh-in day. As mentioned as of this origin my weight was 18 stone. Here's to this week being a good one....

Good luck everyone!
Good luck! You can do it

Well done so far! I just started today, hoping for good results 👍
Good luck! I started 2 days ago (today’s my 3rd day) and I’m 5lbs down. I know it’s just the first week and it’ll get much much harder but I’m enjoying it xx

Good luck! I started 2 days ago (today’s my 3rd day) and I’m 5lbs down. I know it’s just the first week and it’ll get much much harder but I’m enjoying it xx
That’s great results. I’m going to try and just weigh in once a week on a Friday...😬. I took some before photos too, horrific! But I hope they will motivate me as they look awful 😔

That’s great results. I’m going to try and just weigh in once a week on a Friday...😬. I took some before photos too, horrific! But I hope they will motivate me as they look awful 😔
You won’t look as bad as you think at all honestly and you’ll be so proud once you’ve got to goal xx

Hi, how was your 1st day.? I’m on my second week, going ok however had the Indian curry today but did not really like the texture 🤢
Some of the products aren’t the best. I like most of the shakes etc but never as filling as actual food! Giving it a go though and hoping I get some sort of loss at the end of the week.

have you lost weight since you started?

Some of the products aren’t the best. I like most of the shakes etc but never as filling as actual food! Giving it a go though and hoping I get some sort of loss at the end of the week.

have you lost weight since you started?
I have lost -9.2lbs in 11 days and I’ve had an operation so didn’t move much for about 3 days plus puffy from the anaesthetic so I’m enjoying it currently. The shakes are best super cold blended with ice. The jam bar is my fave and the spaghetti and Indian curry are my fave meals. I have also had the odd “normal meal” and the night after my surgery I had a McDonald’s but I was high and hungry but I’m sticking to it rigidly now and hope for a stone off in 4 weeks xx

Back