• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting lighterlife Jan 5th

Hi all,
Yet another new face to the site. I am starting lighter life on Moday and just thought I would post to see if there are many starting on the same day to share this journey with?
I would also love to hear form any one who started this time last year... and hear how you are getting on 1 year down the track?

Good luck to every one. I hope its a succesful year for us all!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi becky,
Thanks for your welcome... no I have not seen a LL section? I cant seem to find it! I will havea hunt today. :)

Thanks Jim,
I see you have already reached your goal on the atkins diet? How long did that take you?

About 31/2 - 4 years, I have been on maintenance for 3 years now. I know Atkins doesn't suit everyone but it's been the only successful diet for me.

ahhh well done! Its comforting to hear from people who have lost AND kept it off. Gives me a little confidence that I can do it too. Have you found it difficult to keep the weight off or did you find it became second nature to eat properly?

ermm... well for me Atkins maint is easy, I just try and stay away from the high carb stuff, I will only eat one high carb item a day. maybe rice one day, potato's the next. I don't eat pasta much and I don't touch white bread. I do eat fruit, though not bananas as I don't like them.