starting lipotrim

karinau

Hi,
I. new to this site. I tried to stary lipotrim today but failed :( determined to do it tomorrow but i need tips, support please xxxx

7 weeks to my holiday and have to continue after my hols.6 stone to lose xxx

I found having the 3 shakes a day a killer so I open a chocolate and vanilla in the morning. Put 1 heaped teaspoon of each in a cup with a normal spoon of coffee 2 sweeteners and make a hot drink, doing it this way you can make about 7 cups throughout the day, and have 3rd shake about 7, doing it this way it really helps with the hunger pains and it works just as well as I have just gone into ketosis on day 3. If you try this make a paste first as it can go quite lumpy. Good luck

Don't give up I've only been doing it 3 days and the amount of times I've wanted to is unreal but I've kept at it thinking I hate the feeling of feeling full just as much as I hate feeling hungry. Coming on here reading people's threads are a real boost, tomorrow is another day x

Oh girls this has given me a real boast. This is the support i need thanks so much. Determined to get through tomorrow!! First goal. ill try that idea with the hot drinks. I'll post throughout the day tomorrow. Tks. so much xxxxxx

Thanks so much. I am determined to get through tomorrow now. This site is just what I need. for support xxxxx

Think of what you could look like in 7 weeks if you stick on lipotrim, you'd be a changed woman Karinau. Lipotrim is hard, especially the first week but its flippin magic after that! Hang on for one week and when you get weighed in and you'll be skipping out the door. I've lost just over 3 stone in 7 weeks - told ya it was magic lol! this forum is a great distraction from food. distract yourself lots through out the first week, i think i had either a shower or bath every day just to pass an hour without food! You can do it :)

Thanks cath this site will be a much needed distraction. i think my biggest issue is lunchtime in work. Getting over sitting in a room were everyon3 is eating. i think sitting in my car with a book might be the best option or coming on here :)

Lunchtime is when I get very irritated I just try to keep busy and once I've had my shake I tend to feel human again;-) I'm on day 4 now so hoping ketosis kicks in not really sure what it does but it seems positive lol. Good luck today x

Make sure you're drinking lots of water!! I found writing down reasons why I wanted to lose weight, which I could look back at every time I was feeling wobbly and wanted to give up helped a lot. Your reasons may change over the 7 weeks, so keep reminding yourself and add to your list as you go through your journey. Good luck luv, you can do it x x x

Just had my first shake and refused a homemade cupcake in work !!! Ivam on my third glass of water. Lets do this ladies. Just lunch to get through xxxx

Ej once in Ketosis it means that every pound you lose is a pound of FAT, that is why it is important to stay in it. This is day 4 and I amin ketosis so I am sure you must be.

Plus. thats when you stop feeling Hungary isnt it ? I am dreading the headaches today or tomorrow. I wi be so happy when i reach one week. Is week one the hardest? Xx

I am finding it quite easy but I have my shakes different I spread them out all day as hot drinks, I feel really healthy and full of energy not bad for day 4

Well ladies i have made it through breakfast and lunch !! I can't wait until tonight where i can say i have done a whole day!! Short term goal to make it through today, next goal make it to three days :):):) o honestly say you guys are keeping me motivated xxxxx

Hi Guys I am going to get my first weeks supply tomorrow and am really dreading the first few days, but will be looking forward to my first weigh in I am getting married in July and ideally would love to lose two stone which is proving really difficult so I thought I would give Lipotrim a go nothing else is working for me at the moment :(

Trust me, after your first weigh in, you'll never wanna stop lipotrim lol. Every single day you'll look and feel better and better, it's the best feeling in the world, if you can get through your first week, your a winner, and you'll never look back x

I'm defo in ketosis on day 5 and finding it much easier now :) got my first way in tomorrow I know I should and will have lost weight but I don't feel like I have :-( I do have at least 4 stone to lose so its going to take time, once day one is over you have got over the first hurdle, good luck to u xx

Thank you :) i am looking forward to getting back into clothes that have been put away, at the moment it's leggings and big tops - I will let you know how I am feeling tomorrow evening, how do you know your in ketosis?

Back