starting lipotrim

Hi Cath thanks I will have a look at that, i have started today i could not get the diet over the weekend so just sipping my first shake :) I feel quite excited for the future at the moment.

Hiya guys!!!
Well I've done lipotrim a couple of years ago but came off it pretty quick as I cracked my skull in a pretty bad car accident and all I wanted was junk food!! However I restated on Saturday and on day 3!!! The last time I did it I lost 2 stone in just over 2 weeks so anyone wanting to know if its for them, I'm the type of person who wants to see results quick or I can't be bothered - and loosing this much gives u a such a self esteem rush!!
Don't get me wrong there are times when I did (and properly will again this time) get this unearthly craving for junk food - but the trick is to get a 2 litre bottle of water and just swig away and do something!!!
Water for me represses my hunger and really helped and helps now!!!
Last time in 6 weeks I lost nearly 4 stone and even tho I came off it suddenly it did really make me evaluate food and I started reading how much carbs were in foods and counting my carb intake!!

My goal this time is to loose 7 as I've shot up to a little over 19stone and I'm 5"9!!!
My weigh in is on Friday so let the results start showing - whoop whoop

X

Good luck Sophie! :)

Ive done lipotrim b4 and didnt buy the shaker n use to always have bits but this tym round bought the shaker n i most say its so much better little to no bits and feel much fuller

Back