Starting LT at last!!!

Dumpy2Petite

Lovin' those ketones!!
At last - I have finally been to the chemist and got my first LT pack!!! Wooooo!!! :party0049:

I've been waiting weeks for today to come around, as I have booked time off from work so I won't be surrounded by nasty temptations during those crucial first few days! And also so I can be a grumpy, headachy cow on my own without inflicting it on my colleagues! :p

So I start tomorrow... I am v excited (and a bit apprehensive!). I was shocked at the initial weigh-in though - I'm now 11 stone 13 lbs - the heaviest I have EVER been! :eek::eek::eek:

I've got 5 stone to lose to get down to just under 7 stone (6 stone 13 will give me a BMI of 21.7). I can hardly believe I'll really get there... I have tried so many diets, only to plateau so soon - even before losing a stone - and ending up giving up. I have an under-active thyroid so losing any weight in the past has been almost impossible.

BUT... thanks to all of your fantastic successes on here, I am beginning to entertain the thought that maybe, just maybe, this time I'll get there. LT may just be the diet I have needed all these years! I am determined to give it a damn good shot anyway and will stick to it like glue!

And I know where to come if I need inspiration, advice, or even a good solid kick up the bum! :D So I've got no excuses this time!!!

Wish me luck! :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun

Welcome to the forum and good luck! Keep posting to let us know how you are doing :)

hi, good luck with this i am on my 2nd day and it really isn't as bad as i thought it would be, everybody on here is so supportive so if you are having a moment or need any advice on anything just log in to the forum because everybody helps each other.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on x

hi and welcome to LT you sound as though you're really focused so good luck for tomorrow and make sure to drink plenty of water throughout for great weight loses.

Thanks guys! :thankyou:

It's scary that I've got so far to go - my BMI has gone up to 37, which is only 3 away from morbidly obese (40)! :eek: Apparently I'm "super obese" - oooh lucky me! :rolleyes:

So I really need to get this sorted - NOW! :eek:

Goodness, that's a low weight. How tall are you hunni? And yay for getting the packs and getting started :)

Goodness, that's a low weight. How tall are you hunni? And yay for getting the packs and getting started :)

Hiya Gem!

I'm only 4" 8' m8 - I'm a piskie! :D

Which is why being 5 stone overweight is so scary - all that on my little frame! It's gotta go! Just think, if I can get there I'll have nearly halved my weight!!! :eek:

My ticker says I've got 67lbs to lose, but actually it's 70 - it won't let you put in any weight under 100 lbs (7stone 2lbs). :rolleyes: Although it'll be a bloody miracle just to get to that! :)

Mx

Well you've got 67 (according to ticker ;)) and I've got 62 - we can help each other on hun :)

Well done for taking the first step to the new you... good luck in your first week
Get glugging the water hun x

Get your tickers at the ready girls... you need to make your bond offical!!!

Hehe, everyone's racing! I see you two got another sucker to join ya in your race to BMI 23(?) ;)

We did... no recruitment nessecary tho!! she volunteered...bmi of 20 - 21!! no less
We started it as we both had the same bmi to the decimile point and 21 pounds to lose

Ahh, got ya :) If I'd started this earlier then I'd join ya but I'll not be reaching 21 for a good long while yet! Here's hoping to getting there before Christmas though! I'll be reading with muchos interest how you three get on each week :)

Ahh, got ya :) If I'd started this earlier then I'd join ya but I'll not be reaching 21 for a good long while yet! Here's hoping to getting there before Christmas though! I'll be reading with muchos interest how you three get on each week :)

Will be watching out for yours too hun! I'll be willing you on to lose loads for the end of September! Make that ex as sick as a parrot that he lost you! :D

Awww, thanks sweetie :) Will be doing everything I can to get as small as poss by then :D

We will either finish together (fingers crossed) or kill ourselves trying to with all the exercise and zapping!!
You will be there in no time!!!!

Back