Starting my first day on Wednesday - what shakes etc are the best??

judavis11

Hi All

Getting married in October and put on some much weight that I thought i had better do something about it! I did try LL one year but found I preferred not to eat at all than those gastly shakes. I am just hoping LT isn't as bad. Any suggestions as to what the best ones are would be greatly appreciated xxx:D:D

I honestly an liking all of the shakes, Trying all of them gives you variety but at the end of the day it will be down to your own tastes. I like the soup but everyone i know thinks it is horrible :)

Hi Juda, congratulations on the wedding, I only like the chocolate ones :D

Strawberry for me!

i like all the flavours, incl the soup! tried the flapjacks yesterday and wouldnt waste ur time!!!

I hate chicken soup, but all the rest is ok for me, even flapjacks - at least there is something to chew.. :D I think you should try everything and then make your own opinion :)

Strawberry for me but best to try them all for yourself... Good luck:)

I like all the shakes but strawberry is my favourite by far. The soup is nice to have as a treat, a warm meal now and again. Chocolate is good but I find the vanilla leaves a bit of an after taste.

As everyone has said it is down to personal taste.

I see this thread is a few days old, so what did you end up choosing?

I love the strawberry ones and quite like the vanilla ones, someone else I know loves the chicken soup which I can't stomach. Hope it's going well so far!

The choc ones are the only ones I thought were ok.

Vanilla always tastes salty. Strawberry sometimes leaves an aftertaste and isn't as filling as the choc.
Soup - blergh.
Flapjacks - worse than soup by a long way.

personally i like the choc and vanilla with coffee.the strawberry isnt so bad either.dont like the soup and am staying away from flapjacks as i find them a bit heavy

Hi I'm considering starting lipotrim any advice would be amazing, ? what has everyone's weight loss been like? Is it as difficult as it sounds ?
Don't want to start with unrealistic ideas my aim would be to loose 1 stone a month what do you think ? I have a total of 4 and a half stone to loose. I'm excited but really nervous. help !!! Do I make the commitment. ?

hey little miss,like you i have 4 stone to lose.am on week 4 and have lost a stone and 5 pounds so about 2 stone to go.its difficult for the first few days but if you keep yourself busy and get through the first 5 days you'll be over the worst of it.and drink water.lots of water.best of luck and if u ever need assistance come on here and everyone is so nice and helpful that itll encourage you to keep going.

skinnysarahc said:
hey little miss,like you i have 4 stone to lose.am on week 4 and have lost a stone and 5 pounds so about 2 stone to go.its difficult for the first few days but if you keep yourself busy and get through the first 5 days you'll be over the worst of it.and drink water.lots of water.best of luck and if u ever need assistance come on here and everyone is so nice and helpful that itll encourage you to keep going.

Thanks ok think it's time to bite the bullet and just do it rather than talking about it thanks Skinnysarahc x

thank you everyone. I went to chemist Friday to get the stuff but didn't start until today. So far so good ................ do you have to have the 3 a day?? I've only had one at about 10 am this morning and just about to have my second one but not really want a third one tonight : )

You do need all 3 shakes to make sure you stay healthy during the process and to make sure your body does not panic over the lack of calories it is getting.

I find the Vanilla and Chocolate in coffee are great :)

Back