Starting Over...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well ladies, I've decided to come back to my much loved SW and try to get this weight shifted once and for all. I've decided to come back as an on line member therefore needs lots of support on here to make up for not going to group. I've just tried to reset my stats but I'm having a conflict between my calculator and online converters?! I am currently 5"2 and 9st 12.5, the online converted calculates my starting weight at 127lb but I think it's 138.5 (9x14+12.5), can someone please confirm this for me?

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to taking this journey with you all... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(16.77%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi
    Welcome back
    your right I think it would be 138.5, I dont think you can put the .5 in so might just have to be 138 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.