Starting over

Just seen ur post hun sorry. I'm off the wagon at the mo, still going to class (wi is tomorrow) but got no motivation. You should do well, if u have eaten all u have put above. Check with ur consultant about ur smoothie Syns though just to make sure. Well done x

Thanks rachael for the reply. I have asked a few ppl and it seems the fruit puréed is syned it's ok tho I've just got to plan my days syns.
I see a lot of ppl on here take days off I don't think there's anything wrong with that, I think ppl would go crazy not treating themselves lol xx

I was naughty today while out with the kids I had a McDonald's but I have learnt my lesson n have decided to pack my lunch so I don't fall off the wagon. Back on plan tomorrow :)

I need help I'm feeling like I'm going to give up as I've had such a bad week (personally)need so inspirational stories plz help xx

extremely happy I haven't weighed myself in a while (more than a week) and I popped on scales today and have lost 5lbs im so happy and its gave me a boost of motivation to carry on xx

Great news lost more weight!! yay my way of thinking about food has changed now. I now know that I can eat really nice food but less fatty and im so motivated now to carry on woo hoo!!.

Back