Starting proper now!!

lalalala

So I made the decision to start LT on Friday 29th after I had the most delicious 3 course meal and a good part of a bottle of wine for a friends birthday! So friday I started and I was so good until........I had a peice of bread like a moron! Yesterday I worked a devilish 15 hour shift and didn't eat all day as I was so busy.....damn hot weather and people breaking bones!! So today is the day! I have just had my first vanilla shake with coffee and I'm off to the park with my little boy for a run round!!

Totally on track now.........

Well done for getting back on track im sure u will do great! x

glad you are back on track. it will be worth it when you see your weight loss at weigh in

Hi honey! Well done for getting yourself right back on it. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine and it won't have much effect if none at all :D the diet is all about learning to break habits as well..its all a learning curve isnt it! Hope youve had a good day today!xx

Hi La,
Well done for getting started, hope this week is good for you. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Lala

I know the summer is really difficult..people are having parties, the smell of BBQ's is in the air, its picnic time etc etc. So well done you for making the decision to get back on track. It must be difficult working hard shifts and feeling hungry, but think how much better and saintly:drivesaint00: you will feel...and also it is an EASY way to eat. Just keep the will power.
Good luck!!

you sound very positive!!! thats the best way to do this diet, the weight will soon start to fall off!!! good luck hun

Back