• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting re-feed

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Ya know what - i'd be tempted to steer clear of spices for a few days. You're taste buds are going to love just the plain taste of grilled chicken :)

Biffo1959

S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Started refeed today.

Can't wait to get home and have my dinner, I've got it all planned.

Chicken bathing nicely in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Barbeque ready to be lit.

Plain salad of lettuce of lettuce, onion and peppers. I may even barbeque the onion and peppers, haven't decided yet.

See what I've done there - put the salad dressing on the chicken! Just call me Jamie :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Started refeed today.

Can't wait to get home and have my dinner, I've got it all planned.

Chicken bathing nicely in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Barbeque ready to be lit.

Plain salad of lettuce of lettuce, onion and peppers. I may even barbeque the onion and peppers, haven't decided yet.

See what I've done there - put the salad dressing on the chicken! Just call me Jamie :)

Lol looks like you got it sussed 'Jamie' ... one bit of advice though, which is the one bit of advice I got just before starting refeed .... try to cut the salt out. You will find that you actually don't need it :) I planned my first meal and planned salt, someone told me I wont need it and still to this day, over 1 year on I very very very rarely add salt to anything - infact the only thing I do is boiled baby pots once a week after my long run!

Try it ;)