Starting refeed

Jewel83

Hi all,

Is it ok to change the refeed in terms of amount if days? i.e. Can I do day one twice?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

does anyone know if you can have cordial on refeed?

Yep course you can do day 1twice do it for aslong as you need just remember to make sure that you introduce days 2, 3 and days 4-7 in the order set out as per the refeed sheet.

I think you can have cordial on refeed as long as it's sugar free. My advice would be to stick with the water though :)

Good lick girls xxx

Thanks summergirl & mini!
Feels a bit weird to eat and feel stuffed so quickly!!

Quick question, is it ok to have beetroot? The kind you get in a jar

Hmm you mean the pickled stuff?
To be honest, i'd steer clear if its not on the refeed sheet but im certain beetroot that isnt pickled is ok to have.

Yes I meant pickled, I'll steer clear for now!
Thanks for your help x

Hi

Beetroot is fine and very very good for you! My pharmacist advised fine to have on refeed. Not the stuff out of a jar though, buy the fresh stuff thats with the salad normally vacuum packed.

Also I'd agree with summergirl and stay clear of cordial on refeed and just stick to water.

I dont do the refeed that is on the sheet i do one that my pharmacist set up and that is day one for a full week then the second week is 1 shake for breakfast and 2 meals, all the time though i avoid fruit and eggs and have been told to wait until after the weeks until i introduce carbs, fruit etc.

Good luck!

Sorry, but what have you been told to avoid eggs?
You are allowed eggs from day 1 of refeed for certain :)

Because the white is protein but the yolk is all fat so ive been advised to avoid whilst on refeed. We dont follow the refeed sheet that everyone talks about mine is much stricter but im not going to argue as i lost 5lbs on refeed last time!

Ok, I wasnt arguing either just asking why you had been advised to steer clear of them as they are defo defo 100% allowed according to the lt guidelines for refeed :) But if your way works then fab x

Back