Starting S&S today and just tasted my first shake...need buddy too!

x_kerry_x

It is banana as ive been on CWP before and LOVED Banana but this one... is not good lol. Ive made with approx 300ml of water... not a good start lol... What flavours does everyone like??

I also need a buddy if anyone would like to help? Im rubbish at diets but need to shift at least 2 stone.... ive put on approx 1.5 stone since i met my BF and its only been 7 months! been on and off CWP and seem to be fine for the first couple of weeks then i slowly get worse.. need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow who doesnt mind me moaning! I will support you also, i seem to be great at giving advise but cant follow my own.
I am Kerry 26 from hampshire. 5'8 anmd approx 14 stone... too scared to weigh myself!

Kerry xxx :p:p

I love the chocolate shake, not tried banana as I don't think I will like it. :)

If you have a blender try adding more water and some ice, I find it makes something like a McDonald's milkshake then, and it's really nice.

Good luck with the diet!

Gem xx

Hi Kerry

I have yet to try the banana one but like the red fruits, crunchy choc and choc ones.... I used to put more water in CWP ones but have found (so far at least) that I prefer the SnS ones with the lower of the advised amounts in them.

P.S I am also 26, 5ft8 but weigh 15st10 at the mo so quite a bit heavier than you - I'm a big size 18 in clothes. Happy to be moaned at and vice versa if you are :D

Well, i ordered mostly banana so im going to have to grin and bear them until they are all gone!... Have tried to Spaghetti Bol (new one i think ) also and loved it, added some lettice too mmmm lol so guess what im having tonight.!!

Think im going to stick to this for a couple days then weight myself and i think id cry if i do it now... this is prob the heaviest ive been andi can feel it.... keep thinking im asthmatic because i find my breathing difficult not but my mum (whos a nurse) said its just the weight :( my legs hurt when i walk (i think the fat moving around and im not used to it!) and i look awful!

Im used to routine, being weighed in each week etc so not sure how im going to get on with SS as it doesnt have that....

slimming_em... i have tried to add you on here but cant seem to do it i dont think im allowed yet?!
xx

Back