Extra Easy Starting Slimming World tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sexonchubbylegs, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sexonchubbylegs

sexonchubbylegs New Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Everyone! :D

I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow....and i've only just discovered minimins.com - i'm still quite confused how to use it!! :confused:

Any tips for using this forum or for starting Slimming World?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Check out the tutorials at the top hun and the recipe sticky threads are great for ideas, if your not sure of anything just ask, someone will be able to help. Good luck. xxx loobylou

4. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Hiya. Welcome to the forum! It is a huge help to loads of us, the support here is fantastic and if you ever have a question, just pop on and ask, there's bound to be someone that knows the answer or will be around to offer advice.

Good luck for tomorrow, just follow the plan, eat plenty of free foods, eat 5-15 syns a day (and enjoy them!) and you'll see the weight come off!

Have you done SW before?

5. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome, sexonchubbylegs! (great name, wish i'd thought of it!)
    Best way round this site is to remember there are areas for different things, eg. there's a syn value bit where you can ask us about syn values in food, there's a recipe bit where (doh!) you can find recipes! there are two diary bits, one where you can post your food diary, and a weight-loss one where you can post just about anything! And the main bit where you can ask any question you like and someone will know the answer!
    Slimming World is easy peasy!
    Just make sure you read all the books really well!
    Well, good luck on your journey with us all, and remember, if you don't know, just ask! (we don't bite, well not ususally!)

6. sexonchubbylegs

sexonchubbylegs New Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone for being so nice! :)

I've done slimmers before, but this time i want to stick to it as i'm getting married next year and want to look my best.

i'm going to spend some time getting to grips with this site....hopefully be a pro like you lot soon :D

the username was my fiances idea - he's soooo nice to me haha!!

speak soon ladies xxx

7. Danni23

Danni23 Member

Hiya! I'm on my second day today, think it takes some getting used to but seems really easy so far! Good luck x

8. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm on my second day too! Extra easy does what it says on the tin! Wish they'd thought of it years ago! Good Luck!

9. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome and good luck ~ the forum is great, everyone is friendly and supportive and you can always pick up tips and recipes xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.