Starting Slimmming World 1st September 2012.

Mrs BLT

I have recently finished chemotherapy and really need to lose all of this weight, Anyone going it alone on slimming world from september 1st 2012. I am hitting 40 next year and want to finally be able to wear a dress for my big day. All support, hints and help needed please.

Welcome Mrs BLT:welcome2:

I hope you are keeping well and I am sure you are happy to have the chemo behind you now.

Here is the link for the members who are doing SW from home...just jump in and say hello:)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/243438-doing-sw-home.html

If you read the first post on the thread below it will explain how the sub forums work and where to post.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/262107-before-you-start-new-thread-purpose-sub-forums.html

Also if you have a look at the stickies on the top of the forum you will find loads of information that is helpful in doing SW.

Slimming World

Best of luck with SW and I am sure you will fantastic on your 40th...which now is the new 30:)

If you need any help please ask.

Hi Mrs BLT, how lovely to see another new SW starter doing it from home. This is what I plan to do too, starting tomorrow. I need to read the books again tonight in preparation.

I bet you are glad to be finished with the chemo. How are you feeling? I think it's great to have a goal, like your 40th, to aim for. Good luck with SW and your continued good health. I will follow that link kindly provided by Mini and hope to see you there.

Hi, I'm new to Minimins too, I started SW in January aiming to lose 5 stone in readiness for my 40th in June next year. I'm so ecstatic to say I've already lost 3 stone and am over halfway there! I've done the SW diet before but not really had a specific goal in mind, and I wasn't as large before either, this time my head is in the right place, I'm meal planning and allowing myself little treats occasionally so I don't feel deprived and am feeling on top of the world. I wish you all the willpower and luck in the world xx

Congrats on finishing chemo :)
Im doing SW and find it the easiest diet to follow.
1 tip if i may, never allow yourself to feel hungry. Lots of fresh fruit and veg and fill yourself up with that. In my house we go through a dozen bananas every 5 or 6 days lol
What plan are you going to follow?
x

Back