Step 1 Sole Source Starting soon

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I've finally bite the bullet and booked in to see a CDC won't be till the 12th aug as I'm off on holiday and know I wouldn't be able to do the first week abroad!

How do you all find it I've never done a TFR!

How do you find the products - which are your fav/ how do you make them up?

And what are you first week losses like? Xx

:) This is my first time ever on a TFRD and I am absolutely loving it!

I have not fancied trying any soups yet but I love LOADS of the shakes - strawberry and vanilla are my favourites but i also love mango, butterscotch, chocolate and fruits of the forest. I usually make the into a mousse with the the CD mousse mix and they are just delicious, seem to last a while and fill me up really well.

I also adore the lemon yoghurt bars, have one every day.

I was disappointed to only lose 3lbs my first week as i stuck to it 100% but stuck at it and at my second weigh in i lost8lbs and am thrilled!

I just cant believe how easy i am finding it so far and how much i love the products.

Have a fab holiday and get back on here when you return, everyone is brilliant with support and answering queries.

Drink loads and loads and loads of water! The toilet will become your new best friend :D

Hi Kirsty, well done on the weight you've lost so far on other plans, that's amazing! You'll be down to goal in no time if you keep up that sort of motivation on CD. With the products, I would say that having read lots of other threads about favourites, everyone has a totally different taste - some love the porridges and fruit shakes, others love the chocolate stuff, others love the bars, others hate them. Really just a case of experimenting... and check with your consultant that he/she will swap any back that you don't like, as they should always offer to do this for you.
As you've been losing weight already, you might not get the huge first week loss that some people do, as most of this is water weight, also as you don't have much left to lose - but you will definitely drop down to goal, I'm sure of it! Looking forward to following your journey in August. Have a lovely holiday!

:D Ooh I forgot about porridge! Much to the amazement of my CDC I absolute love the apple and cinnamon porridge which is great cos I can have 3 different products a day - a lemon bar, porridge and a mousse!

I used to love the apple and cinnamon porridge til about week 4, then I just couldn't stomach it anymore!! My taste has changed loads over the weeks!

Good luck. I am on a restart and this time I 'mixed it up' and got all the shakes - discovering I like ones I thought I hated haha xxx

Im on restart too on day 10 lost 8lbs my first week 2nd WI weds :)

Well done! My WI is Tuesday I'm finding it harder this time as I'm so determined to stick at it, I've just moved house and its exhausting but know I can't make excuses forever.

Harassed - I think we will in the same team last year x

I am a creature of habit, strawberry shake at 11.30, chocolate shake at 4pm, evenin meal at 5.30 and chocolate bar and my milk allowance once the kids are in bed and I can enjoy it!

I could stomach the soups in week one (when I was hungry!) but then once ketosis settled in, I couldn't stomach them! I've yet to try the mousse! Might think of this for this weeks order.

I too only lost 3lbs in the first week, but inch or 1/2 off most of my areas, so it's all relevant! I've only got 1 stone 8 to lose in total, so not expecting massive losses each week. Kinda glad in a way cuz I hope i won't become complacent

Good luck and have a lovely holiday x .

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Hi jem we prob were lol :) i have just made my fella 2 slimming world quiche's had my first shake at 11:30 today will have next one about 3/4 ish

Thanks everyone for replying!

I'm actually really excited about starting and I ally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

I think my first week I'm gonna try as many products as possible I have no idea what ill like or won't.

I'm just hoping for steady losses each week and finally reaching target (which I may lower!)

Good luck everyone and keep going :) xx

Back