Starting SW

Had a very busy weekend but it was great!

I did not count syns as we were out all the time but I think I made good-ish choices :)

And Iv been doin the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day crunch challenge its worth it!

My sneaky peek on the scales Saturday morning showed a 2lb loss but after not counting syns on the weekend I don't know if that will be my actual WI result...

How's everyone got on?

Had a very busy weekend but it was great!

I did not count syns as we were out all the time but I think I made good-ish choices :)

And Iv been doin the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day crunch challenge its worth it!

My sneaky peek on the scales Saturday morning showed a 2lb loss but after not counting syns on the weekend I don't know if that will be my actual WI result...

How's everyone got on?

Yep my actual WI shows only one pound loss but hey ho at least it's a loss

Weight last spring: 12 st 8lb
Weight today: 11st 13lb
Total Loss : 9lb
Pounds until current target : 5lb

Aargh! Ice cream temptations won while the suns out :-(
next time ill avoid it or pick something low synned

---------Line drawn----------

1lb is great! That's what I lost too. I fluffed up my HEXA and HEXB, so I think that's why it wasn't an amazing loss for me. I know what it was that I was doing, so I am happy to forget last week and concentrate on the here and now! :) 6lb in 2 weeks is pretty amazing tbh. I never lost that in such a small time on ww! Happy :)

Xxxx

I started sw a few wks ago couldn't get my head around the first wk with syns & all but slowly gotten into it. I've lost 4 pounds in the first wk. I'm still a bit confused why they say u can eat as much as u want & allow 10/15syns a day confused.com :/ I'm also a bit wary about when I go out for a meal what can I watch out for & eat ? Any suggestions I'm new to this site so don't know much about it & getting around this is confusing too ha ha

I started sw a few wks ago couldn't get my head around the first wk with syns & all but slowly gotten into it. I've lost 4 pounds in the first wk. I'm still a bit confused why they say u can eat as much as u want & allow 10/15syns a day confused.com :/ I'm also a bit wary about when I go out for a meal what can I watch out for & eat ? Any suggestions I'm new to this site so don't know much about it & getting around this is confusing too ha ha

Well done on losing 4lb, you're obviously doing something right! The reason they say that you can eat as much as you like of free and super free foods is because they are the sort of food that keep you fuller for longer with relatively fewer calories. You do have to exercise some control if you're like me and can continue to eat after you feel full, as you are supposed to stop when you're full. A bowl of rice is much more filling than the same weight of chocolate bars and much healthier. It's also a lot less appealing so you are less likely to eat as much.
This is where the syns come in. You aren't going to want to stick to a "diet" long term where you don't have the option to have something really naughty, but the 5-15 syns are your control, otherwise it's too easy go on a syn binge :p
As far as eating out goes, there are some really good suggestions on the eating out section of the forum (just a quick heads up, fresh noodles and fresh pasta aren't free, so it's worth checking with a restaurant whether they use fresh or dried pasta/noodles).

Hope this helps

Miss_taken

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Ok so didnt have a good week; I really struggled, then took control, then struggled again! WI in the morning and not feeling good about it :-(

Think I might do Wii Zumba this evening but don't think it will help

I have my incentive: wedding dress has been altered and shouldn't gain any weight for the next 7weeks...but my willpower is up and down each day AAARGH!

Need wise words please

Weight last spring: 12 st 8lb
Weight today: 12st 0lb
Total Loss : 8lb
Pounds until current target : 6lb

Not had a good week so put on the pound I lost last week :-( I'm not as busy this week so hopefully I will be able to stick to it a lot better plus I am going to cycle to work all week and I will be free to go to the gym hopefully 2 or 3 times

How is everyone doing?

Not been doing great tbh, had the most stressful couple of weeks ever, but I'm trying where I can! Having no money and limited funds is tricky to do a diet on.

Hoping for a good loss this week though because I have tried bloomin' hard! Xxx

Hi guys can I join you, i am doing slimming world at home i got the books off e bay on my 4th day so far.

xxxx

Hi I am also just starting SW, I got the food directory, still trying to get my head around it all.

I think because I have always done ww I am worried that SW won't work.

I would appreciate any help please

Back