Starting today - finally!

natpot

Well, having posted a couple of weeks ago to say I was starting SS, I got ill and couldn't. All better now and starting today - eek!!! Looking forward to that feeling of control and losing lots of lbs quickly.

Good luck to everyone else on a restart.

Nat
x

Good luck with your re-start:)

Day 4

Hi

This is my second attempt at CD.

I’m on my 4th day of SS and the hunger pangs have calmed down but I have been quite emotional the last two days – hope this phase will pass soon!! It has been interesting to begin to understand my relationship with food and to recognise my trigger points which make me want to eat!

My friends are getting married in September and my goal is to loose 5 stone.

This web page is really helpful and all the success stories are really motivating. Looking forward to my first weigh in on Saturday!

Nicky x :)

Good luck with your re-start:)
Thank you!
Hi

This is my second attempt at CD.

I’m on my 4th day of SS and the hunger pangs have calmed down but I have been quite emotional the last two days – hope this phase will pass soon!! It has been interesting to begin to understand my relationship with food and to recognise my trigger points which make me want to eat!

My friends are getting married in September and my goal is to loose 5 stone.

This web page is really helpful and all the success stories are really motivating. Looking forward to my first weigh in on Saturday!

Nicky x :)
Sounds like you are doing brilliantly - make sure you let everyone know how you get on this Saturday.
Hi natpot :)

All the very best with your restart!!! ;)

Thanks!

Hi natpot - all the very best with your restart. I'm on Day One of mine. Let's go for it!!

Back