Starting today!

Pinkemi

Hi all!

I am starting this diet this evening. A little nervous about it as I live in a shared house and don't always have control over what I eat in the evenings. As long as I am sensible with what I eat, do you think I could still loose weight on this plan?

Pinkemi said:
Hi all!

I am starting this diet this evening. A little nervous about it as I live in a shared house and don't always have control over what I eat in the evenings. As long as I am sensible with what I eat, do you think I could still loose weight on this plan?

Hi and welcome! I think you can, if it's an evening meal you can't control just concentrate on the rest of the day, it's only one meal, maybe reduce the portion size if you can but don't use it as an excuse to write the day off as a bad one.

Maybe even work on converting your housemates ;)

Good luck x

Hi and welcome! I think you can, if it's an evening meal you can't control just concentrate on the rest of the day, it's only one meal, maybe reduce the portion size if you can but don't use it as an excuse to write the day off as a bad one.

Maybe even work on converting your housemates ;)

Good luck x

Oh believe me I have tried! We dont eat that un-healthily but portion sizes tend to be HUGE! And actually too much pasta and probably creamy sauces. :-/

I will have a look and see what happens for the first week :D

Hi Pinkemi.

I see you are fairly new to this forum as well ... I have started RC today. I hope you are doing ok in your first week.

Heya,

Sorry Ive been away from a computer for a while. Managed to loose 5.5lbs last week! :D

Hope you are doing okay?

Back