starting tomorrow. few questions

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Fatty_no_more, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Hi all.
    I want to start tomorrow and want to actually start tomorrow if that makes sense.
    I will join a meeting at midday so was thinking i will just have my normal either weetabix and milk with sweetner or porridge with milk and sweetner.

Would this be a normal day starting and also can you have jacket beans and cheese?

cant wait to start something new. been on and off sw for over 3 years!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sounds like a good idea. If I were you I would have 3 healthy meals (you got the right idea with what you've posted) then have a read through your books tomorrow night, ready for the next day.

Good luck with your journey x
  4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    We find slimming world quite expensive but have seen ww products in the pound shop etc so hoping it will save a bit of cash too. No money till next wed lol so have to use the stuff up in the freezer.
  5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Good on ya FNM! :) Course you can have a jacket & beans, you can have anything at all on WW!

Have fun at your meeting!!
  6. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Weight Watchers
    You can have anything on weight watchers, however I found that the points are quite high on a lot of things that you could have for free on SW. Jacket potatoes and baked beans being one of them!

Good luck on your weight watchers journey!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.