starting tomorrow!!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi everyone im going to meet my cdc tomorrow and am all set to get straight into diet. i want to lose 4 stone by xmas . is this possible?? also what can i expect over the first couple of days? are you able to drink the ready made shakes straight away as i am a busy mum of 4 boys the youngest being 2 yr old twins and i also work full time as a nurse, so time is a massive problem for me and when reading about the cd i found thiese shakes to be a brill time saving idea :D
any comments would be great!!
Jo x

Hiya Josie and welcome to a fab forrum. :)

Yes you can have the tetra ready made drinks from the start. Some do water them down as they're pretty strong but yes ideal when you're a busy bee.

Try the porridge too as it's so quick. Just have to nearly boil the kettle, mix the water with the porridge and pop in the microwave for just 1 min. So no blitzing required. :)

Yes 4 stone is do-able for xmas. You're starting at the right time. The average loss on SS is a stone per month. See how you get on but it's an amazing diet plan.

The first week can be pretty hard but once you're through that part there's no looking back. You may have low energy and some feel sick but you'll be fine. Just keep very busy and come on here loads and loads to keep your mind busy. Also start building up your water to 3-4 litres a day. This really helps.

Good luck and keep us posted, xxx

ps , any questions just ask x

Hi Jo,

Wow you sound like you have a really busy life!!!

Like you I'm starting tomorrow. I met my councillor today and got my supplies for the week. I have done the diet before but only got to day 5, had a migraine and gave up.
I'm now back and hoping to get between 4 and 5 stones off by christmas.

Good luck over the next few days, they're tough but it does get better around day 4. It will be worth it :) xxxx

Hi Jo, Good luck with your first week. Im restarting on Sunday and my first target is 4 stone by xmas. I agree the few days are def the hardest and make sure you drink plenty of water. x

thanx everyone.

well i met my cdc today and she is so lovely and has lost 7 stone herself following th diet .

i chose a mix of the shakes and the ready made shakes. im not going back again til next sat so have decided to start tomorrow so its a full week.
im totally addicted to this site and love reading the posts on here it is so so so inspiring!
ive already decided my mini goals but i dont know how to put them on here???
JO

Back