starting tomorrow

my name is michelle i started gaining weight after having my daughter but i've now got to the stage that i wish to lose my weight. i just feel unhappy within myself. i have decided to give CD a try and have got al my stuff 2day. am starting it 2morrow but really nervous and scared i dont have the motivation :(. i weigh 14.2 an d i wanna get to 10.5 i think i would be pretty happy with that weight. x

First 3 days are not too great but after that you will feel amazing, best thing to do is come on here as often as you can and also try to hide from food? Eventually it will be a walk in the park and im sure you can do it, read a few diaries on here im sure they will keep you motivated!

had my porridge this morning wasnt to gr8 tbh but can get used to it i suppose. had ma shake for lunch gettin there but still finding it hard

Welcome & Good Luck x

hey thanks sacredsilence you're looking gr8 with the amount of weight uv lost. how long u bn on the diet??? do u not get tempted im worried about tht xx

hey thanks sacredsilence you're looking gr8 with the amount of weight uv lost. how long u bn on the diet??? do u not get tempted im worried about tht xx

I`ve only been on CD 2 weeks (had my 2nd WI tonight). I have been dieting on and off since last year. I did about 5 months then gave myself a break for a few months and have just started again to lose the last and decided to try CD.

I NEVER get tempted to stray, So hopefully you will do just as well :D

Xx

Sorry! I`ve only just seen your comment.

I lost just under 3lbs (2.3/4lbs) on second WI :D

For me, That is a lot as I struggle to lose weight

Hope the weekend has gone well for you Xxx

Hi Michelle

Hope you are finding it easier now? Just take it one day at a time and congratulate yourself for every 100% day -(I literally 'high 5' myself).

The results will come thick and fast and there is nothing like the feeling of losing weight - no food can compare to it.

Just remind yourself that this isn't forever and the food will still be there once you're slimmer but this is the quickest route to get to that place. Its all worth it in the end as soon as you start seeing the scales go down.

Stay strong, you're not alone on your journey - we're all here to support you

x

Sorry to hear that you`re struggling :(

Hopefully you`ll be in ketosis by now and will e feeling much better :)

Xx

Back