Starting tomorrow

Gunna-make-it

I have my shakes and ready to go...starting tomorrow...anyone else starting tomorrow? X

Ooh we could be buddies to help each other through it. The first few days will be tough.. Have you done a diet like this before?

Good luck guys! :)

Thank you ladies, a little worried as last time I just didn't stick to it so hoping that this time I will be stronger!

You can do it, just aim for 100% all the time and if you have a blip don't beat yourself up about it just get back on the wagon straight away. We are here to support you so if you need a bit of motivation just let us know! :grouphugg:

Good luck everyone! I started today- haven't felt as hungry as I anticipated, I've just missed tasty food and nice textures. I am going to jib the porridge as I don't like it and stick to shakes, carbonara and hopefully soups if I like them! This forum has been a huge help even just after my first day! Glad I have found it :)

Hello,
can I join this thread. I have started Exante today. Only had a strawberry shake all day. Very pleased with the taste! My plan is to try to have the shakes and bars when I am hungry. But Ive had such a busy day that I havent even had a chance to be hungry. Im going to have a bar now and either a soup or shake a couple hours before i go to bed. Good luck ladies.

I start tomorrow my pack is being delivered to work! Im quite excited :)

I start tomorrow = lets attack the fat!!lol xx

Hi Vaney1984 I'm just waiting on my delivery...you had your breakfast yet?

Yeah had half a shake with coffee this morning. Gonna save other half for later today. Went for vanilla but mistaking opened a banana instead. Very nice I must say! Bar for lunch and will have other half of shake later and may try one of the soups for dinner. What times your delivery due? X

3:30 -4:30 so i may have to start tomorrow :(

Ohhh glad you enjoyed it! Im so excited now cant wait to lose WEIGHT

Me too! Already excited about weighing Tom morn lol. I'm terrible can't help doing it daily, especially the first few weeks. I've knocked up a little chart to record my progress week on week including measurements. How much do u want to lose? X

I want to lose 3 stone before christmas but my first goal is a stone before holiday in 3 weeks

How has today been so far?

3 stones before Christmas is achievable, if u stick to it 100% a stone in three weeks is possible with exercise I presume. Some people have lost near enough to a stone in one week from looking at the threads. I'm on day 2 found it hard last night just had Thai soup which is absolutely rancid lol! Making me feel full the thought of downing something like that again!

Okay so far.... Just had to have a cup of bullion as was feeling a little hungry.

I'm planning on having the Thai chicken soup for dinner tonight. Hope I don't find it rancid! I'm concerned that soup products gonna taste to powdery as that would turn me off them. Enjoyed the choc orange bar for lunch that was nice.

What's bouillon? That soup was the worst experience ever by far I did it in the blender so it had a thick foam on the top really bubbly like! I don't have any bars which is unfortunate my friend recommended the chocolate and orange one il probably have to buy 50 bars as I can't handle the Thai soup not tried the rest yet

Day one here too.... Strawberry shake (nice), veg soup (not bad).....dinner TBC xx

Back