starting yet again

Caz_reason

Hiya, i'm Caz.
I've been yo yo dieting since I was mid teens. I lost about 5 -6 stone about 4 years ago but that wasn't done safely and I was rather stupid about it. I soon put on the weight when I started eating properly.
I've been on and off dieting since then, trying to change my eating habits and do regular exercise but kept slipping back into old habits.
I'm hoping this time I will be a bit more successful especially with the support from this forum as I've had a look around and it seems like a friendly place :)
I have about 9 stone to lose.
Any advice anyone could give me would be awesome.
Thanks a lot

Hi Caz and welcome to Minimins. I'm quite new too and find it is a very very friendly place.
I have about 7 stone to lose (eventually ) and am doing a not bad job by counting calories. I aim for about 1300 - 1500 cals per day and try to step up the walking every day for exercise. I have had a few pretty big blips but have still lost almost a stone since 5th Jan.
Have a look around the forums to see which diet would suit you and hang in for inspiration and motivation and you'll do great.

Good luck honey!

Sharon xoxo

welcome to minimims. I'm doing slimming world which I love because it makes you eat healthy unprocessed food. You don't have to weigh or measure hardly anything and you can eat loads. All 'diets' work, you just have to find what works for you and don't go back to your old ways afterwards. I've done calorie counting in the past, I felt like I was starving all the time. I've also done weightwatchers before but I'd eat my points too soon and feel deprived, or I'd save loads of points for the weekend and spend them on vodka!

I'm doing weightwatchers online which I find really helpful. I quite like the whole idea of logging what I eat every day and finding which foods are free etc - and as for saving points for en extra glass of wine at the weekend!!!

Back