Starving And In Ketosis

Neem

Hiya, is there anything I can do to help me stop starving like crazy? I've been like this for the last 2 days. This is my 9th day and I went into ketosis at the end of 3rd day.

My stomach feels like something has hit it and it's crazily hungry. It makes constant noises and I've got this 'sick to stomach' feeling all the time. No amount of distraction seems to be making a difference.....nor no amount of water is making it better either. Has anyone got any useful advice for me? Many thanks :wave_cry:

I had that problem and still do sometimes. I'm 3 weeks in but I found a weak black coffee helped me. Whether it was because it was hot, or because it was a different flavour that made the difference I don't know... but that worked for me. I'm not a big fan of the taste but have got used to it now.

Good luck, it will improve as I don't find you get that feeling as often the longer you're on it.

It's worth a try.
Love Cally

Same here, a nice warm mug of coffee or peppermint tea, just takes th edge off it a little.
Emma x

Best thing to do is keep busy to stop the mind wandering into food mode. Perhap do a spot of gardening, go swimming,or pamper yourself having warm bubble baths and early nights. Drinking plenty of water also help to suppress the hunger pangs. Good luck on your journey.
:)

Thank you for your words of encouragement guys. After those 2 horrible days (& fatbuster - my mind wasn't on the food, I didn't even want to eat....it was just physiological) I woke up on Monday morning fine. So hopefully it was one off. I still get hungry sometimes but nothing like that weekend.....

So thanks again :)

Glad to hear you feel better Neem. Stay strong!

try a warm shake instead of cold... sounds weird but the Vanilla is nice and warming and comforting made with hot water... good luck

try a warm shake instead of cold... sounds weird but the Vanilla is nice and warming and comforting made with hot water... good luck

totally agree its my favourite way now. Have you just started here radical1? Very welcome by the way

yeah im on day3, just joined forum today. thanks for the welcome! x

Very best of luck with it, your in the right place here anyway

My favorite is a hot choc shake -yum! Tried the vanilla but it tasted salty to me -yeughh!! I guess there's a flavour for everyone :)

yey im gonna try the hot choc tomorrow... also gonna get a cheap blender from Morrisons so i can mix properly, last few days have been a bit lumpy! theres only so much shaking a boy can do! LOL

My favorite is a hot choc shake -yum! Tried the vanilla but it tasted salty to me -yeughh!! I guess there's a flavour for everyone :)

Good Luck all of you,I started last sunday and very stupidly cheated after 7 Days, I was just feeling really fed up and thought why not? wish I hadn't as I'm out of ketosis now and staaaaaarrrrvvviinnn again-Doh!x

Good Luck all of you,I started last sunday and very stupidly cheated after 7 Days, I was just feeling really fed up and thought why not? wish I hadn't as I'm out of ketosis now and staaaaaarrrrvvviinnn again-Doh!x

Just think of it as a blip and get straight back on the diet....

Ps you might want to look at your stats.....unless you live at the top of a beanstalk that is!

Back