Stay with WW or go back to SW-need help to decide!

samsmum1

Silver Member
Hi -Well have just used the final week of my monthly pass and am fed up of being on 26pps and hungry all the time! (I know plenty of people on 26pps arent hungry-its probably me during PMT week!)I just feel like i,m getting a bit OCD with the counting thing-cant do it for ever either.My nearest WW and SW classes are an hour apart and i,m tempted to go back to SW (the last time i had my 3 year old with me and he was a nightmare so didnt give it a fair crack.)Years ago though I remember losing quite slowly at SW and it puts me off a bit but if it means losing permanently i can live with it.I think I get addicted to the bigger losses at WW but as I can only keep it up for a few weeks is it worth it?I realise i,ve posted on the WW board so views are going to be biased but just wanted a bit of feedback1
Thanks
Sal x

Hi I actually do slimming world but you came up on my latest feed. Personally this is one of the reasons I do sw I find counting very difficult and I get obsessed also I find o always go for the unhealthy option. As I see sw as a lifestyle change I don't get so hung up on counting and choose healthy extras I ding have to weigh. I have Liau 3 and half stone in a year but since Christmas I have maintained that for various personal issues. It is what suits you and I know my sister has lost weight on ww so I know it works for some. But I like the freedom that sw gives me and feel we restricts me. As you say I couldn't keep it up where as I feel I can keep sw up, as is proved that I have managed to maintain through everything I have had going on

Hi I actually do slimming world but you came up on my latest feed. Personally this is one of the reasons I do sw I find counting very difficult and I get obsessed also I find o always go for the unhealthy option. As I see sw as a lifestyle change I don't get so hung up on counting and choose healthy extras I ding have to weigh. I have Liau 3 and half stone in a year but since Christmas I have maintained that for various personal issues. It is what suits you and I know my sister has lost weight on ww so I know it works for some. But I like the freedom that sw gives me and feel we restricts me. As you say I couldn't keep it up where as I feel I can keep sw up, as is proved that I have managed to maintain through everything I have had going on

Hi! First of all hun well done on your losses you,re an inspiration! Everything you say sums up my feelings.On WW I always start off eating really well then over a few weeks or if i,m busy i gradually start squeezing in more low point'crap' whereas SW automatically limits the junk (apart from sugary mullerlights and pasta n sauces which I dont understand!) .I think the slow losses on my previous SW experiences were cos I tended to save up my syns a lot for alcohol at the weekend and my consultant at the time said it was just too much sugar in my system at once.Anyway I now work at night and have my 3 year old so its not an issue any more.Mmm really need to think about this!Will let u know of my decision
Thanks,Sal x

I have done sw and saved up syns and definitely lost weight quicker this time I have a two year old so in the same boat I don't go out as much anymore. If I do I use flexi syns and don't feel guilty about it

Good luck with whatever ypu decide

Back