stayed the same!!!

lollylou1

I am so upset i had my weigh in and i have stayed the same i am really gutted to say the least!!!
needed to have a good old moan sorry guys
Lolly
xxx

Know how you feel, I stayed the same last week and this week have only lost 1lb! I have recently joined a gym and have started swimming a couple of times a week so am hoping it will speed up again after my body has got over the initial shock of exercise! You have done brilliantly to lose so much in such a little time! Don't do what I did last week - go into a major depression and start picking... I also haven't been drinking enough water so am upping the water and about to try 790 now that I am doing some exercise to see if that helps shift things! Onwards and hopefully downwards....

Dont worry you have lost alot of weight quick,this has happened to me before,when i joined the gym but then i got a good weight loose after,just hold in there

You've done great so far and staying the same must feel one heck of a lot better than putting on. If you've not cheated you've lost weight, it's just your body clinging on with dear life to some water xx

thanks

I have actually joined the gym this week, i have been swimming 3 times and in the gym once so maybe reading your posts it could be that. thanks for the support its just soooooo disheartening when u havent lost after the hard work you put in.
Lolly
xxx

I have actually joined the gym this week, i have been swimming 3 times and in the gym once so maybe reading your posts it could be that. thanks for the support its just soooooo disheartening when u havent lost after the hard work you put in.
Lolly
xxx

Try to look at the whole picture, you have had really good losses so far. The average should be 1 stone a month...just look back, you have done that easily. You should be really proud of yourself.

It will only be fluid so don't get disheartened keep drinking and you will have a good loss next week.

Hang in there Lou, stay strong hunni xx

you are very supportive

Thanks everyone, i am putting it down to different times for weigh in as i normally get weighed in morning and got weighed after 2 packs and lots of water at the end of the day and i joined gym so done alot more exercise and i think maybe i hold more water at this time of month because i am ovulating were as i dont when i am on my period! any suggestions on that?
Lou
xxx

look what you have lost ..................well done xx

hun every litre of water weighs 2lb so if you weighed at the end of the day insted of first thing in the morning you'll be carrying round liquid youve drunk during the day

hi lou dont worry at least you have put on!

I reckon because you have been to the gym you've probably built muscle which has taken over the fat so although you have lost fat its turned into muscle hence staying the same.
xx

Hi, I've just had two weeks of staying the same and I felt SO rubbish about it! Was totally demoralising but then this week I suddenly lost six pounds so it does even out.

Back