steaks & gammon

Think it just depends on the pub you go to , you would have to ask, I know the mixed grill in wetherspoons is something ridiculous like 40 syns or something like that, and thats mostly all meat, so Im guessing they fry it all.

But don't forget you can request that they don't use oil! Most places will happily oblige for you.

Where are you going? I know a few good places where you can get a good syn free feed. I went to the Black Bull in Gateacre Village and they do a FISH mixed grill, properly grilled, no oil and is delicious. They serve it with a jacket and a side salad and it's perfect.

i didnt know there was such a thing as a syn directory! only been doing the plan 5 weeks! damn if only i would of known!!!! x

i didnt know there was such a thing as a syn directory! only been doing the plan 5 weeks! damn if only i would of known!!!! x

You can get one from your class, you might have to order one, or your consultant might have some already in class, costs £7.50 and well worth it.

Clare, Wetherspoons 8oz gammon steak with chips, egg and pineapple is 15.5 syns (on red) !!! Minus the egg you can have gammon steak and pineapple with chips, peas and flat mushroom for only 9.5!!! And if you have it with jacket it's 19.5 but then you can minus 6 for your HEb or count it as an extra easy.

Buffalo chicken wings are 12.5

Chicken soup is 10.5

Crayfish salad is 8

Back