Step away from the scales challenge!

Hey everyone, hows it going??

I stayed away from the scales for 3 days!!!!
yes i did! only cos i was afraid of what they might say...but still 3 days is still 3 days right!:D

this thread is made for me! one of my targets for christmas is to stop scale hopping. i spend more time on them than off them and i think its doing some serious damage. went on about 5 times today....hoping to not do so many tomorrow. how do we stop? haha

I think the only way to stop is to put the scales where you don't walk past them (you would have to go and get them out of somewhere in order to weigh in) and also to think about what exactly we are gaining from this excessive weighing. Weight fluctuates so much during the week that it is just demotivating to weigh so often. I am much better than I used to be. I am going for one check on Wednesday before Sunday weigh in - wish me luck!

I went for a couple of days without weighing but then I was disgusted at what I was eating...didn't want to know the damage. Did my usual weekly weigh in yesterday.....dissapointing enough.... but I also weighed in today and I was even heavier. Why do I beat myself up with this?

Fingers crossed for all on this thread....

Together we can resist!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Didn't weigh in today but more by luck than anything else ~ and for the fact it was too cold in me bathroom to stand in me altogether! bWonder if I can make it tomorrow....

Positive vibes being sent to all my fellow scale~hoppers!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I had my mid-week planned check this morning but am going to try very hard not to WI again until my official WI day of Sunday.

Good luck at WI Bex

Havent been on the scales in between weigh-ins for weeks now as the other lady still has them. Not doing so good on the weight loss though :-/ Just finding it really hard to stick to!!! Need a "serial rejoiners" team as well I think!!

How is everyone else doing? xxxx

Went yesterday for my first day ever not weighing myself - and it was weigh in day - which normally would have had me on there every 10 minutes! :) but.. at weigh in 1/2 on and no idea why :( 100% Food optimised this week. Gutted :( x

Hi VG - keep at it - I have also found it a bit tough to stick to over the last few weeks - too many Christmas things going on!

Hi Bex - sorry to hear that hun. That is very frustrating indeed. Hopefully it was just water and you will have a very good week next weigh in.

I am finding it remarkably easy to avoid the scales.. Always the same when I am being naughty Dietwise. I am going to stay off until official WI and see what the damage is on Sunday. Going to be 100% for the next ten days as don't need to start Christmas week with a gain!

I'M BRINGING THIS BACK!

I seriously need it, I'm still having sneaky weigh ins & driving myself insane doing it.

Hi Lisa
I am much better than I used to be but still weigh myself between weigh ins... As I now have some moral support maybe I can try harder not to again!
X

Last week I weighed in about 2 days before WI & it said I'd put on 2.5lbs so I was gutted the whole day, usually that would throw me off plan but it didn't this time. Thankfully it was only 0.5 on I still hate the frame of mind it puts me in!

Back