Still around but moving over to maintainence

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey guys.....
Im still around, I will still be posting, but I am moving over to the maintenance board, still have a little way to go but kind of need to do a little diary over there now.. All feels a little scary I wrote a little introduction on there before and it all seemed to weird.

I have loved being on cd every step of the way and I cant imagine not being on cd.... I know I still have a way to go on it but its scaring me.....

You have all been such a great support..... Minimins is such a wonderful forum......

thanks to each and every one of you for your support, Im not going anywhere but thought I would say it anyway x

Curly you've done so brilliantly! Best of luck with the maintenance :)

Curly.... You have done so amazingly well and have acheived so so Much! You will do as well over in maintenance as you have here... It's like being the new girl all over again moving on!

Keep up the amazing work and thank you for all the support that you have given me.

xx

Good luck with the maintenance Curly-you have done amazingly well. I know what you mean about scary-I have about 2 stone to go now before I have to start moving up. Eeek! It seemed so far away before but now it's scarily close...:eek:

You are going to do fab in maintenence. We're still all in it together where ever we are on the forum. We're all going in the right direction :)

Don't be scared, it's brilliant xxx

A BIG thanks to you too Curly. You have been a wonderful support and inspiration to us all.
All the best on your maintaining. I am sure you will have the willpower and dedication needed to be really successful :)

Lots of love and hugs,
Em x x x

Curly...one of my main inspirations on here since I started!

Well done you! You should be so proud of yourself!

Good luck with maintenance....although you don't need it!

xx

you are a true inspiration curly. good luck with maintenance x x

Hey Curly, you've been so supportive and helpful of everyone that you really deserve to get through maintenance pain free!
Before you know it you'll be a CDC yourself and helping people directly.
Have you got a link to your diary so we can follow you? xxx

Good luck on maintenance, am sure you will do as fab on that as you have on SS. Keep up the great work!

Well done. I'll be looking out for you on maintenance as I am starting to think out it now. You've done so wellX

good luck honey, you'll do fantastic on the maintenance plan, love ya xx

Good luck and enjoy maintenance Curly! You have done so, so well and I'm sure you'll do fantastically well maintaining too.

Looking forward to joining you 'over the road' in a few weeks!

hi curley just wanted to say a big big well done. You was one of the first persons thread that I probably read when I thought about returning to cd. you really inspired me and nearly 11 weeks later nearly 4 stone down I cannot thank you enough.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss you look amazing and you truly are an inspiration .
Louisa

awwww hun you will be really missed on here! :(
You have really kept me motivated through my journey so far and showed me what is possible when trusting the diet!

Have no doubt you will be super at maintaining....and will also make a wonderful CDC!

Good luck hun, and dont be a stranger
xxx

Back