Still In My Dressing Gown

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emski, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Its ten to four in the afternoon and I am still in my dressing gown.. my hair needs washing.. I so need a bath.. my legs need shaving.. its pouring with rain outside.... Maury's on the TV .. Have run out of milk!! :D thought I would share ​

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mr_Wombat

Mr_Wombat Gold Member

lol :D

Everyone has days like that, in fact I felt like that this morning, shame I had to take the little bloke-child to school :(

4. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha!! I've been unemployed the past 2 weeks and every day has been like that!! (Only Jeremy Kyle not Maury)
    Roll on Thursday when i start my new job and i can get out of the house again lol xxx

5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hahhaah i was jus thinkin i need to get out my pjs lol

i went in the showers then put them back on!!! i soooo need to start a job!
    x
    xx

6. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lopotrim
    Hi Em
    had a morning just like yours ..only just got a shower and washed my hair as mr beans is due home early ! Ha !
    just dashing about with hoover ...it was lorverely to realax and not feel guilty though ..
    keep smiling xxxx

7. nannydi

nannydi wants a new body

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i'm sat here with a banging headache!
    for the first time in ages the kids are not argueing upstairs, stepdaughter is home early from work and hubby is at work!

don't seem like much to some folk but son in law lost his job last week through redundancy and hubby works at same place so the fact that he's still working and that step daughter is too is a blessing

long may it last

had driving lesson this mornin in the rain lol
    did two perfect reverse round corner and 1 perfect bay park and a perfect parallel too and got to emergency stop!

do you want me to email you some milk hun xx
    pmsl
    x

8. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers

Glad you had a good day.. except your headache.. drink lots of water!!

If you could email a couple of slices of bread too for the boy's packed lunch tomorrow I would be grateful.... I could send him down to the shop but feel really mean as it is raining.. will text DA and he can pick up on way home later.

9. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to get dressed for work (some silly rule they've got) but as soon as I get home I run my bath and get in my "cosies" - it's a running joke with my OH. He has trackie nights and I have cosies nights.
    My "cosies" consist of fluffy slipper boots and his WBA dressing gown (I'm 5'1" and he's 6'3") over my nightie. Cup of tea in front of the tv after a lobster legs bath is the best ever!
    I don't love winter so would like to be in my cosies all day at the mo - don't blame you for staying put.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.