Still In My Dressing Gown

emski

Gold Member
Its ten to four in the afternoon and I am still in my dressing gown.. my hair needs washing.. I so need a bath.. my legs need shaving.. its pouring with rain outside.... Maury's on the TV .. Have run out of milk!! :D thought I would share​

Haha!! I've been unemployed the past 2 weeks and every day has been like that!! (Only Jeremy Kyle not Maury)
Roll on Thursday when i start my new job and i can get out of the house again lol xxx

Hi Em
had a morning just like yours ..only just got a shower and washed my hair as mr beans is due home early ! Ha !
just dashing about with hoover ...it was lorverely to realax and not feel guilty though ..
keep smiling xxxx

i'm sat here with a banging headache!
for the first time in ages the kids are not argueing upstairs, stepdaughter is home early from work and hubby is at work!

don't seem like much to some folk but son in law lost his job last week through redundancy and hubby works at same place so the fact that he's still working and that step daughter is too is a blessing

long may it last

had driving lesson this mornin in the rain lol
did two perfect reverse round corner and 1 perfect bay park and a perfect parallel too and got to emergency stop!

do you want me to email you some milk hun xx
pmsl
x

i'm sat here with a banging headache!
for the first time in ages the kids are not argueing upstairs, stepdaughter is home early from work and hubby is at work!

don't seem like much to some folk but son in law lost his job last week through redundancy and hubby works at same place so the fact that he's still working and that step daughter is too is a blessing

long may it last

had driving lesson this mornin in the rain lol
did two perfect reverse round corner and 1 perfect bay park and a perfect parallel too and got to emergency stop!

do you want me to email you some milk hun xx
pmsl
x

Glad you had a good day.. except your headache.. drink lots of water!!

If you could email a couple of slices of bread too for the boy's packed lunch tomorrow I would be grateful.... I could send him down to the shop but feel really mean as it is raining.. will text DA and he can pick up on way home later.

I have to get dressed for work (some silly rule they've got) but as soon as I get home I run my bath and get in my "cosies" - it's a running joke with my OH. He has trackie nights and I have cosies nights.
My "cosies" consist of fluffy slipper boots and his WBA dressing gown (I'm 5'1" and he's 6'3") over my nightie. Cup of tea in front of the tv after a lobster legs bath is the best ever!
I don't love winter so would like to be in my cosies all day at the mo - don't blame you for staying put.

Back